What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simmo and Bailey playing this week?

MightySharks

Bench
I read they might be back but they are not named. Does anyone know if one or both will be a late inclusion?

I hope at least one will be back we are missing Bailey's defence and Simmo's anticipation at the back. Albert reacts way too late and has massive problems under the high ball.

jc155776

Coach
Albert problems under the highball?? Wow not heard that one.

:p

But yeah your right with Bails and Simmo, however I doubt Raper knws much about surprise selections and including them last minute...

Sideline Eye

Juniors
Simmo definately won't play, another week until he can fully stride out without soreness.
Bails is more of a chance not playing, club wants to avoid a "physical" comeback game.

Inferno

Coach
Cheers SE,

Probably a wise move really. We want our players fighting fit for the finals(If we make it.) Any idea who will drop off bench?

sharkadelic

Juniors
Inferno said:
Cheers SE,

Probably a wise move really. We want our players fighting fit for the finals(If we make it.) Any idea who will drop off bench?

'S got to be Scott. :BDH:

jc155776

Coach
lockyno1 said:
What do you expect! The more kimmorley plays the more players end up in hospital!:lol:

Yeah your so right! Everytime he plays people end up in hospital! Its so crap. God I hate Kimmorley.

Latest posts