What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simmons, Brown - Not signed yet

carcharias

Immortal
sharks8601 said:
give Rossy some time
he is getting better
he has had a few good games
confidence is the key

I tend to agree.
Considering he spent pretty much the whole year out I reckon he is going ok.
Last weekend was his best effort IMO he showed a bit of agro....only a bit though.

Remember the good old days when we had forwards that ran like maniacs at the defence?

Sure they got smashed 9 times out of 10 ..but it was great to watch.

sharks8601

Juniors
loo loo did it after his try, to was classic
Weston runs with the same kind of aggression
i can remember the warriors game, off a drop out he ran straight to-wards the camera with a look on his face like he wanted to kill someone

Snorkleburger

Juniors
spider said:
400k is the key....
Yes it is huge $$$, but I reckon we'll get far more value out of him than we got out of Vagana. I initially didn't mind the $$$ Noddy received but it was far too long a contract (5 years) to get those $$$. Greedy little garden gnome wanted to keep his snout in the Sharks coffers for another far too long contact (3 years). It will be interesting to see him play in front of his mentor C.A this week. I hope Nuts smashes him in a tackle or 10. I wonder if C.A will tell the troops to target him.

carinashark

First Grade
What are you doing posting at 8.49 am SNORKLEBURGER?????? Get back to work! Im watching you on my day off!!!!!! I bet you went for QLD ?

spider

Coach
CHAOS said:
Weaponhead went alright too for his size. No sense of self preservation at all.
ha ha

he ran ugly

he spoke ugly

and under the head gear he was ugly

but went well as stated - i was a fan of weapon

Snorkleburger

Juniors
carinashark said:
What are you doing posting at 8.49 am SNORKLEBURGER?????? Get back to work! Im watching you on my day off!!!!!! I bet you went for QLD ?
I'm at work Carina......My head ruled my heart and I went for Qld by 7 !!!! 2 more points in the tipping comp..... now getting a bit of consistency like the Sharks...Watch out!!!