What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpkins!?!?!?!?

The Poms on here will go mental. You know who will get the blame if they lose. Klein is better, but I reckon they wnat Simpkins coz he sent Matai and Senior to the bin while Klein didn't do anything with King and Vatuvei etc.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
FMD, not Simpkins again.:x

Thats BS, how the hell is he better than Klien, hopefully Klien gets the final.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well I don't know about last week, I didn't watch the game. I was out at the movies at the time.

NPK

Bench
lol you guys will never be pleased. Seriously, after every game someone whinges about the ref. Give them a break.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Have no dramas. In the end there are no good Kiwi refs around (Glen Black is friken awful)! The Poms got Klien first test, we get Simpins 2nd.

***MH***

Bench
Most of the NRL referees are enjoying the offseason! In saying that, NZ really need to step up to the plate and get some Kiwi referees into the NRL.

ozbash

Referee
***MH*** said:
Most of the NRL referees are enjoying the offseason! In saying that, NZ really need to step up to the plate and get some Kiwi referees into the NRL.

shows how much you know, glenn black was offered a contract with the nrl which included a part time job and the whole deal was less than the aussie unemployment benefit. Black is a married man with kids.

saturdays game shows that there are international rules and aussie has its own.

how the f**k is either simplekins or klien deemed nuetral.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well Black had a chance to ref full time and he refused. His fault, not the ARL's fault ozbash! As for Saturday's game, who else would you appoint. It is either Klein or Simpkins.

ozbash

Referee
ARL had sfa to do with it, it was the NRL.

As for Saturday's game, who else would you appoint

are you trying to tell me that the only international refs are from australia ?

lockyno1

Post Whore
ozbash said:
ARL had sfa to do with it, it was the NRL.

As for Saturday's game, who else would you appoint

are you trying to tell me that the only international refs are from australia ?

Same point NRL or ARL. Same thing. Black refused. His fault. No I am not saying the best refs are necessarily from Australia, but you appoint one from GB, you have the same problems. There are no good ones from NZ!

AuckMel

Bench
ozbash said:
saturdays game shows that there are international rules and aussie has its own.

how the f**k is either simplekins or klien deemed nuetral.

Australia and GB make the rules to suit themselves.

I'd wager Klien is already booked to do the final. Those two run the game to suit thier own agendas. New Zealand should demand their two points back.