What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simpkins!?!?!?!?

JJ

Immortal
AuckMel said:
There's no doubt the Aussies shafted Black. They've done it before to Dave Pakieto, Phil Houston and even Billy Shrimpton in the past. They just simply refuse to give Kiwi refs a fair go.

GB are slightly different and probably not as bad on the ref thing, but when it comes to player availability they're not much better than the Aussies.

Poms are worse when it comes to player availability.

Who are these f**kwits to complain that NZ is not supporting them? pfffffffffft

deluded pom?

Coach
AuckMel said:
There's no doubt the Aussies shafted Black. They've done it before to Dave Pakieto, Phil Houston and even Billy Shrimpton in the past. They just simply refuse to give Kiwi refs a fair go.

GB are slightly different and probably not as bad on the ref thing, but when it comes to player availability they're not much better than the Aussies.

I remember that to$$er from the early nineties, Dennis Hale. If he wasn't an Aussie lackey then I don't know what is. The worst ref I've ever seen at international level over a three match series. Even worse than Buffalo Bill. Let's fly the Froggy ref Thierry Allibert in for the final.

ozbash

Referee
If Klien is the best you have then by god you really are a laughing stock lol

cool, where does that leave the aussie refs ?

Geordie

Juniors
Now that's a surprise isn't it? An Aussie coach sorting things out with the ref before a big match. How pathetic are these Aussie coaches? Whether it is true or not it always makes it look like they are where they are because of they way they manipulate the game officials or they will take their ball home!!!

AuckMel

Bench
deluded pom? said:
I remember that to$$er from the early nineties, Dennis Hale. If he wasn't an Aussie lackey then I don't know what is. The worst ref I've ever seen at international level over a three match series. Even worse than Buffalo Bill. Let's fly the Froggy ref Thierry Allibert in for the final.

Next to JP, Dennis was probably one of the best refs I ever saw. A lot of poeple didn't like Billy because if he thought you were a merkin, he'd say so. No wonder the Aussies didn't like him.

Black would have been no worse than anything we've seen this series so far.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
deluded by name and deluded by nature. Whats the difference between an arrogant aussie and a dumb ass pom? nothing and deluded pom is showing!