What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simply awesome

Quigs

Immortal
Did DeGois hurt his neck in the 2nd half. I was watching him get tackled mid second half and crikey he had his neck yanked awkwardly.... It looked a bit worrysome from where I was watching.

The old nut can only be bent so far.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Card Shark

Immortal
chili pepper said:
Very true mate.

But I do believe that Noddys kicking was very average for the most part. Dykes for that matter too.

I can recall 3 quality lon kicks that found space and turned the broncs around (2 by BK - by AD)

Dykes short kicks were slightly better than BK.

We have a lot of improvent in this area.

Must kill Ricky - if we had a kicking game as 1/2 as good as his we'd be a massive chance this year given our defence is the best in the league

Did Kingston Kick? - he did last week effectively (from dummy 1/2) but was quite tonight.

chili pepper

Bench
Malonez said:
Just came on cause I watched rather than listened. I know ... but I have this thing, maybe a superstition, if I stand for the whole game, yell a lot & don't sit (+ if I don't bet) we win). Which I did tonight.

How good was:
Gallen's hit on Carmichael early,
Stapo's break for the first try & Stapo's work for the time he was on,
Gallen,
that boy wearing 21,
De Gois,
the defence - outstanding!!!

Stick said we had no credibility, & I agreed - well, bring on anyone who thinks we're easy.

Anyhow, what a great night! What a great start to a great weekend! I don't give a f**k what else happens, it just feels goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!

His hit on Eastwood was even better. Especially after the courier snail had wrapped him this week as the new enforcer. They were gloating about people trying to take him on like he - got a lesson from Galls tonight!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
the hit on eastwood was degois. gallen got the cream & the rapps.

2ndly, the best of vthe night wa williams on hunt.

make no mistake our axe, is our portugese brother.

Obrigado!

Weaponhead

Coach
Spot on. De Gois can hit very hard. Has great technique, uses his low centre of gravity to drive up under the ribs. Must have been paying attention to Cement.

The Williams hit was massive. This guy will go to the next level when he brings that aggression consistently into his game. He has tons of ability just needs the self belief to go with it.

Latest posts