What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sione Finefeuiaki

MSKnight

Juniors
Yeh, I hear he is real Strong but not even close to a First Grader.

0,,5478828,00.jpg

Pika

Bench
Very nice guy.

Strongest in the gym at the Club by a mile.

His lifts are staggering.

Shame lifts dont translate driectly to RL.

keeney

First Grade
Yeah, too bad clubs don't seem to realise that that has noothing to do with league. It seemed each pre season an article would pop up about his strength, has he even played FG yet?

Pika

Bench
I would not be surprised.

Considering how lean he is, and still tips the scales at 115kg, I guess he should have big lifts.

Still, even power to weight, he is still daylights ahead of everyone.

Its rare at any Club for a guy that big to not only have the best lifts, but still come out so far ahead pound for pound as well.

Jono078

Referee
He has played FG.

Looks like a very avg player from what ive seen. Doesnt even use his size and agression that well.

Anyway, he was only originally signed by Charlestown, so he'd be on Peanuts, worth while seeing what Smith can do with him.

Spike

First Grade
He made his first grade debut this year for the Eagles coming off the bench. He has a grand tally of 1 first grade game. There was talk about Benji Marshall requiring a bodyguard when he's on the piss, Sione would be a shoe-in for the job.

MSKnight

Juniors
Spike said:
He made his first grade debut this year for the Eagles coming off the bench. He has a grand tally of 1 first grade game. There was talk about Benji Marshall requiring a bodyguard when he's on the piss, Sione would be a shoe-in for the job.

Sorry Mate, beat me to it.

jhonny bravo

Juniors
Sione used to play for Wests in the local comp up until he left to sign for Manly. I am pretty sure he has not played for another NRL club other than Manly. He did trial with the Storm but never got a contract and the roosters signed him for only a few weeks near the end of the season a few years back.
If the guy gets going he could well become a very good bench/ impact player ala Fui Fui. I have been wacked by the guy in a tackle an my god he can hit and is one of the hardest guys to tackle when he is going.

aqua_duck

Coach
jhonny bravo said:
Sione used to play for Wests in the local comp up until he left to sign for Manly. I am pretty sure he has not played for another NRL club other than Manly. He did trial with the Storm but never got a contract and the roosters signed him for only a few weeks near the end of the season a few years back.
If the guy gets going he could well become a very good bench/ impact player ala Fui Fui. I have been wacked by the guy in a tackle an my god he can hit and is one of the hardest guys to tackle when he is going.
apparently he hands hands like feet, and lacks lateral quickness

Latest posts