What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Siuatonga Likiliki

Perth Knights

Juniors
The Knights have recently signed Siuatonga Likiliki from the Warriors NYC team.

Not having seen a lot of Warriors NYC games on TV this year, I was wondering if you guys could give us Knights supporters your views on whether Siuatonga Likiliki will be a good signing for us. Whilst I realise that his signing might hit a raw nerve with diehard Warriors supporters I ask the question nonetheless. Thanks in anticipation.

slammingsam

Juniors
He is a guy who has a great rugby league physique - espically for a centre.
He has good strength and enough speed to probably make it.
I think a case for alot of the 20s guys is that they are too big for there opposition ( case with Siatonga ) he might need to add a few strings to his bow.

Micistm

Bench
I reckon he'll be a great signing for you guys. He has a bit of work to do but is going to be good IMO. I think this is yet another we've let get away the Warriors are going to regret.

Martli

Coach
Yeah, I think most of us would have liked to have held on to him, but I can't see him getting much game time barring injury as we've got some reasonable depth at Centre. That being said, with the loss of Brent Tate to the cowboys, he might have very well got some game time.

Hoping he goes well for you guys. Might need to spend some time in Premier League so he can play some older opposition.

tkr

Juniors
Whilst I realise that his signing might hit a raw nerve with diehard Warriors supporters I ask the question nonetheless. Thanks in anticipation.

Only Melbourne fans get all bent out of shape when development players are signed by another club :D.
You can relax, it's just an everyday part of the NRL. All clubs have lost development players to other clubs and then have gone on to great things.