What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skilled Park buses

whall15

Coach
Hello, I'm coming up to watch a match later this year and I'm wondering whether the buses to get to the stadium are the same as last year?

Thanks

Packy

Bench
Related bump. I am coming to the game tomorrow. I live in Brisbane and last time I caught the train and the whole experience was shit.

Is there anywhere I can park if I drive? I know the main gates and train station are no good but am hoping someone with local knowledge can help me out.

Cheers

Razor

Coach
Related bump. I am coming to the game tomorrow. I live in Brisbane and last time I caught the train and the whole experience was shit.

Is there anywhere I can park if I drive? I know the main gates and train station are no good but am hoping someone with local knowledge can help me out.

Usually you can park at Carrara and catch the free shuttle, but thanks to the stupid AFL playing today, that park 'n' ride is closed. You can choose from Firth park, Burleigh Heads Primary or Pacific fair.

Packy

Bench
Parked at the Robina shops.

f**k the rules etc. I figured it would be less obvious being the early game.

I'll keep the Carrara thing in mind.

Vaisey

Juniors
yeah there is really no place to park near the stadium unless your a rebel and park at robina shops :D

kwigibo

Juniors
If you get there early the vacant lot next to the federal police building holds a hundred or so cars.

timka4

Bench
Firth park, a rugby league field 5 min from the field is a good place to park, shuttle buses go from there to the stadium as well.

Latest posts