What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skins

God-King Dean

Immortal
:lol:

I must say that do make you look pretty slick. I do a sh*tload of sprint work so I have always been tempted to buy 'em. But to be honest... I reckon it would make little difference, & alot of the times I reckon people just buy to look cooool.

+ they are a rip off.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Immortal said:
:lol:

I must say that do make you look pretty slick. I do a sh*tload of sprint work so I have always been tempted to buy 'em. But to be honest... I reckon it would make little difference, & alot of the times I reckon people just buy to look cooool.

+ they are a rip off.

yeah man they dont do sweet f**k all but they look geat
best christmas present i ever got

McLovin

Staff member
Ever seen Thorpie in that whole body suit?? that's a skin...

Most pro athletes wear them nowadays...

Martli

Coach
I seem to recall the all blacks wearing them on a flight to the UK to encourage circulation or some sh*t on the flight.

Hallatia

Referee
a lot of people swear by the fact that they work, I would almost go as far as saying most professional athlete wear them.
it is often disturbing to see a man wear them but, I have no problem with people wearing skins so long as they wear shorts on top

elyod138

Bench
Zoidberg said:
Is it weird that I don't know what the f**k a "skins" is?

Matt_Bowen.jpg