What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slayers vs Warriors Match on YouTube

deal.with.it

Juniors
The game doesn't look as intense as some of the others i have watched.
The defensive line is slow and not in one line. New Haven don't look very organised either. Is O'Malvaney playing this year? What about Muliumu?
I'm not trying to dampen the mood mate, it's great you make these video's available to us. Basically, in comparison to the fight axemen match, the intensity is not quite there. But that doesn't mean that the slayers couldn't beat the fight or axemen. The defense needs to work harder.
Thanks again.

Choo Choo

Juniors
The game doesn't look as intense as some of the others i have watched.
The defensive line is slow and not in one line. New Haven don't look very organised either. Is O'Malvaney playing this year? What about Muliumu?
I'm not trying to dampen the mood mate, it's great you make these video's available to us. Basically, in comparison to the fight axemen match, the intensity is not quite there. But that doesn't mean that the slayers couldn't beat the fight or axemen. The defense needs to work harder.
Thanks again.

Appreciate your input.