What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slightly alarming training picture!

Hill Troll

Juniors
441458-parramatta-eels-training-luke-burt.jpg

This photo is from the Daily Telegraph image galleries of training either Monday or Tuesday.

It seems to contain both Brendan Oake and Etu Uaisele.
Etu you can recognize from his haircut and ears.

I think the players are colour coded. Red = team 1, Blue = team 2, yellow = helping out???

If neither Jono or Krisnan are fit I think we can expect Etu to run out on Friday.

I can't think DA would give Brendan a go, its either Jeremy (or Brod if not injured)

One thing I have come to expect is almost zero news out of the Parra camp about injuries.
:roll:

Gronk

Staff member
Red is usually no contact.

Pretty sure that many of the reggies train with FG anyway.

bartman

Immortal
Look at it this way, if you're trying to run team drills, then you need 13 each side to apporximate game conditions... That's 26 fit bodies, so would explain grabbing some of the Wenty guys like Oake to join in?

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought red was injured players? hmm.

Is Brutus (ETU Brute) a winger? I would not like Burt or Grothe at Centre.

Maybe Hayne to 4, Burt to 1, Brutus to 2.

Oake is on standby for Fui ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Jeremy Latimore and Brod Wright were in similar footage on FoxSports last night or the night before....

If players are not able to train do you think they will go through team drills missing those players altogether without replacing them?

As for the red jersey - Hindy is also wearing one.

mickdo

Coach
I'm sure I can see someone in the background with dark glasses on... maybe the CIA is spying on our training sessions because some of our players are aliens!

Hill Troll

Juniors
I've looked through the galleries again. People in red - Matthew
Keating, Nathan Hindmarsh, Luke Burt.

Binga

Juniors
Thats not concerning about Oake and etu, there part of the 25 man sqaud hence why they are training with the team. Whats more of a worry is that Burt and hindy are in the red training outfits. Actually all players in the photo are wearing different training tops except for hindy and burt in the dreaded red.

A previous thread identified the red get-up as "no contact" I think.

Given where we are in the season, maybe the old fella's of Burt and Hindy are being given contact rest so they are not so knackered come game time?

Latest posts