What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartman The TROLL

Angry_eel

First Grade
This is for you. For years you've ben bugging us.
11222_choke.gif

Bulldogs V Broncos

20-37

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
wont see him for a while :lol:

what a bloody game, at least they cant bring up the time we choked to them anymore :lol:

Sterling

Juniors
oh yes ... the day has come. Smartman also known as dumbassman looks like the biggest wa*k of the last millenium.;-)
I have a smile from ear to ear at the moment and i can tell you it will last for afew days.:D
Suck*ss you tool .. and have some balls to come and face the music.:twisted:

the tag choker has been given a new meaning tonight. cough cough:lol:

MrT

Juniors
oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah what a choke. I've copped alot from mates recently about 20 years since last premiership. That 20 year anniversary just got so much sweeter with a Bulldogs CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE

scottyeel

Bench
Suck it smartman and the fu@#ing idiot who was called anastabation.
F*&k you tossers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Finally, a thread where we can shift and store all his posts!!:lol:

Smarty's a tough guy, I'm sure we'll find him in here soon.....maybe in 18 months :lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
what a great thread,how good was the dogs second half meltdown. all i can say is enjoy smartman because you've had this coming a long time buddy :cool:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
bahahhahahahaha suck sh*t you filthy f**kers from Punchbowl bahahahahaha

And even better, there were almost as many Brisbane supporters as Canterbury suppporters there yesterday in that disgraceful crowd of 29,000 SUCK sh*t BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

*Kicks a bulldog...yelp, kicks it again yelp yelp, off to the rspca to put the mongrel down*

Best day this year, where were you the day Canterbury performed the greatest choke of all time?, i was driving past Tezza beach woohoo.

Latest posts