What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH: Literally, Eels bookworm is a national hero

The Colonel

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
good observations Chloe. You would make a good teacher. But unfortuneatly that is the title given by the author. Nowhere does Deanno say BOOKS :eek:

Bad observations SC

"Many Aboriginal kids have no books in the house. If you are going to be good at anything, reading will be a big part of it."

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
He always leaves an email address and encourages children to communicate with him in an effort to develop their writing skills.

thats really sneaky and clever 8)

sportive cupid

Referee
The Colonel said:
sportive cupid said:
good observations Chloe. You would make a good teacher. But unfortuneatly that is the title given by the author. Nowhere does Deanno say BOOKS :eek:

Bad observations SC

"Many Aboriginal kids have no books in the house. If you are going to be good at anything, reading will be a big part of it."
look for the last time folks....reading and BOOKS aren't necessarily the same thing.Sure Deanno says that reading is a big part of being good at anything and he talks about books and the author calls him a bookworm.
, but most educators will agree that books only form part of the literal world and it is important to be litlerate in many mediums.
My observation is that nowhere does it say Deanno personally read BOOKS.Although he may very well have and probably gained much from them.He probably gained much from other sources of literature as well
anyway
has anyone seen my medication?

Stagger eel

Staff member
sportive cupid said:
The Colonel said:
sportive cupid said:

Bad observations SC

look for the last time folks....reading and BOOKS aren't necessarily the same thing.Sure Deanno says that reading is a big part of being good at anything and he talks about books and the author calls him a bookworm.
, but most educators will agree that books only form part of the literal world and it is important to be litlerate in many mediums.
My observation is that nowhere does it say Deanno personally read BOOKS.Although he may very well have and probably gained much from them.He probably gained much from other sources of literature as well
anyway

try the medicine cabinet.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
sportive cupid said:
The Colonel said:
sportive cupid said:

Bad observations SC

anyway

but honey it says "have no books in the house"....

The Colonel

Immortal
sportive cupid said:
The Colonel said:
sportive cupid said:

Bad observations SC

anyway

I think you need it. :roll:

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
Good on Dean, and good on the Herald for making it public about how good of a bloke he is. :clap:

i don't think we all realise the amount of community work these bloke do. great to see a footy player receive a well deserved award. congrats dean. :alcho: :alcho:

Latest posts