What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith post match interview

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Just out of curiosity, how many of your 30-odd posts have actually had any relevance to the topic which is being discussed?

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Jobdog said:
:|

Yes. Someone is owned. By someone who has no idea of the facts of what they're talking about.

I can see how that works.

Facts are Brian Smith hasn't won a GF, got flogged by the wooden spoon favourites, beat a 12 man Bulldogs side and Premier League Dragons side. Not to mention up untill recently Newcastle had the worst training facilities in the NRL.

Gene Krupa

Referee
None.

It's a fakie account. They don't even have the courage to post under their real identity.

Brave one is Arsemaster 2000! :roll:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
DanceMaster2000 said:
Facts are Brian Smith hasn't won a GF, got flogged by the wooden spoon favourites, beat a 12 man Bulldogs side and Premier League Dragons side. Not to mention up untill recently Newcastle had the worst training facilities in the NRL.
Which is exactly my point. What do our supposed bad training facilities of 12-18 months ago have to do with the topic of the Brian Smith press conference after the Raiders game?

Gene Krupa

Referee
DanceMaster2000 said:

And Parra got flogged by Souths and Warriors who both finished outside the top 8 last year and beat a team by two points, IN EXTRA TIME, that also didn't finish in the 8.

Your point, Poindexter?

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
And Parra got flogged by Souths and Warriors who both finished outside the top 8 last year and beat a team by two points, IN EXTRA TIME, that also didn't finish in the 8.

Your point, Poindexter?

Oh dear. You do realise that Souths recruited well in the offseason, are undefeated and the Warriors if it hadn't been for the deduction of points would've made the NRL finals, pointdexter:lol:

A win is a win, the difference is we don't hail it the good work of the coach, rather the players unlike you guys.

DanceMaster2000

Juniors
Jobdog said:
Which is exactly my point. What do our supposed bad training facilities of 12-18 months ago have to do with the topic of the Brian Smith press conference after the Raiders game?

Facilities which isn't up to NRL standard like mentioned from former Newy greats:lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So are you going to answer the question or not?

Or did you fail your comprehension homework?

Gene Krupa

Referee
DanceMaster2000 said:
Oh dear. You do realise that Souths recruited well in the offseason, are undefeated and the Warriors if it hadn't been for the deduction of points would've made the NRL finals, pointdexter:lol:

A win is a win, the difference is we don't hail it the good work of the coach, rather the players unlike you guys.

No, no! You're the one living in the past. Where they finished last year is just as relevant as what you've been bringing up. The Dogs would have made the finals too in 2004 IF they hadn't breached the cap. They did, so stiff sh!t.

Like f**k! Parra fans had the knives out for Hagan first and second round. Do I need to go get the threads?

And you keep saying Knights only beat this and Knights only beat that. You f**king hypocrite! A win's a win and we've got one up on you! I don't recall anyone on here praising the Coasch over the efforts of the players in either match!

Dweeb!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
DanceMaster2000 said:
Nice side step huh:lol:
Not sidestepping anything you goose. Its just funny that you're going out of your way to throw around things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. Then when I ask you to answer a question, you have no idea what I'm talking about. You really must struggle with comprehension.

Gene Krupa

Referee
perverse said:
lol how you guys can bother responding to this twat is beyond me...

Just seeing how far we can insert our foot up his arse and how far he can force his down his throat. Atm, we're up to our knee and he's got his balls hitting his face.

Though, he'll/she'll say now that it "owns" us! :roll:

~knights~

Juniors
shane1970 said:
Did I hear a little 'dig' at Joey by Brian in the interview when he said about the leadership group we have and that Doogs was man enough to front up for the post match grilling and not Joey - Or am I reading a little bit too much into it ????

ummmm Smith said that Doogs was part of the leadership group

which he isn't :?

It's A.Johns,D.Buderus:S.Simpson:J.Mullen:A.Woolnough