What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith To commit to Parra

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Yep noticed that..... The biggest fence sitter ever known to man kind:lol: :D

hey Maan!! I'm Libran..great balancer..loves everyone and everything..

peace.

The Colonel

Immortal
Jake the snake said:
Yep noticed that..... The biggest fence sitter ever known to man kind:lol: :D

Eela is probably the shortest fence sitter I've ever met, solid little bugger too. Definitey not the biggest. ;-)

Freak2

Juniors
Suitman said:
I actually think that makes a huge amount of sense.

His big bucks will go a long way to hopefully securing the mid-term futures of many of our youngsters.

Suity

Well it's a hell of a lot better scenario than Lyon quitting after Round 1 isn't it!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
weren't a few of us whinging and carrying on like pork chops as to why we couldn't retain Tahu??

Freak2

Juniors
IMO Eela as classy as Tahu is, he never really fitted in and with the real lack of depth in all clubs we needed to keep safe our talented up and coming juniors VS big name signings.

I strongly believe our club is in the best shape EVER moving forward given the current circumstances of the up coming U20's comp and the new 16 team competition!

Stagger eel

Staff member
miniHINDY said:
Eelavation stop being such a nerd, live a little.

sorry, MR free loving hippie child who got up on stage with Timmy Rogers as if no one else has...;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Freak2 said:
IMO Eela as classy as Tahu is, he never really fitted in and with the real lack of depth in all clubs we needed to keep safe our talented up and coming juniors VS big name signings.

I strongly believe our club is in the best shape EVER moving forward given the current circumstances of the up coming U20's comp and the new 16 team competition!

funnily enough that was my opinion too..

Stagger eel

Staff member
miniHINDY said:
Umm I don't know if that is trying to be a payout or not, tbh.

nah! dude..I'm just jealous..I have had a few drinks with him though...and I think fisheel may of played park footy with him prior to a gig but he can verify that.

miniHINDY

Juniors
eelavation said:
nah! dude..I'm just jealous..I have had a few drinks with him though...and I think fisheel may of played park footy with him prior to a gig but he can verify that.

I'm way jealous of having a couple of beers with him, probably my dream.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
eelavation said:
ok, so if they any of them do end up chasing the big bucks and end up signing else where, will you aim a tirade of abuse at Fitzy for letting this happen??? ;-)

No, not at all, Fitzy is only responsible for signing cheques remember. ;-)

Be careful what you say, otherwise this will turn into Fitzy thread number 426.

Honestly, in this situation, I can't see it being anyone's fault really. If they want to leave, like I said earlier, it will be for $$$ and nothing else..

Stagger eel

Staff member
COACH STERLING said:
No, not at all, Fitzy is only responsible for signing cheques remember. ;-)

Be careful what you say, otherwise this will turn into Fitzy thread number 426.

Honestly, in this situation, I can't see it being anyone's fault really. If they want to leave, like I said earlier, it will be for $$$ and nothing else..

fair enough..nice to know where you stand in this because you can sure as hell see the subject pop up if we do end up losing one of our talented juniors.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
comeon Blakey - you re-sign too :pray:

Very Happy if Tim stays - it would be just nice to know that we'll have the same #7 for more then 2 seasons in a row! :lol: Stability!

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
My opinion on the 4 young guns (and it only my opinion)

Tim will resign for a fairly large upgrade
Krisnan is already at the club for the next year but will also resign for a fairly significant upgrade.
I believe we will offer Feleti a very substantial deal but I believe so will a few other clubs. Will probably stay. Hope so
Blake loves the club but may look elsewhere for a first grade spot. Not so confident about Blakes signing priority especially with the other current halves and young halves options at the club. Personally hope he stays

On the article, I believe someone from the SMH was on here yesterday, read the Timmy to broncos thread and chased the story.

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
On the article, I believe someone from the SMH was on here yesterday, read the Timmy to broncos thread and chased the story.

mate, you'd be very surprised as to who reads this..;-)

fish eel

Immortal
LOL at those who said smh was reputable. they are both as bad as each other and both play the same games, just one does it subtly

COACH STERLING

Juniors
It would be fair to say, that we learn more on this very football forum then we do in the papers. I would also guess that would be the case for a lot of journo's.

Latest posts