What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoked Eels or just smoke and mirrors

Kornstar

Coach
There is no doubt in my mind that Anderson took a relaxed approach to this game, all the media during the week suggested that.

The fact that we came nowhere near them is the concerning part, how much will that play on their minds if the Dragons score some early tries?

I know we can match them, we just need to turn up and if we win then Anderson surely would be doing a Wayne Bennett on Wayne Bennett!

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
Agree 100% I don't think DA was too fussed about win or lose, he may have wanted to play his cards close to his chest, rest players study the opposition and find there weakness, but I don't think anyone expected 37 to 0,

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why would have DA thrown all his cards on the table???, the way things went we would have been certs to play the dragons 2 weeks in a row. This match is all that matters. Fire up boys!!

IFR33K

Coach
That is a totally stupid article. Parramatta didnt play well, because they werent allowed to play well. The dragons ploy, enabled them, to ensure Hayne was kept out of the game, and Fui's go forward was completely stopped.

The Dragons didnt just bend our back, they broke our back.

As for DA saying the Dragons will face a different outfit the following week????, what do you want or expect him to say, that we are also going to lose next week.

the first rule of finals footy is last weeks form means nothing if you win you get to play again next week and it doesnt matter if you won by 50 or 1 there's no for and against anymore

Last edited:

Latest posts