What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMS Live Scores

legend

Coach
As the season progresses we'll try and refine it but there is only a 160 character limit but if Green Eye says we can do it, then I have no problem with it.

SirShire

First Grade
I suppose that after giving the vital info (score, scorers, timeleft) there would be SFA room for a description. Not to worry, the rest is all good.

legend

Coach
Want to know the league score?

League Unlimited are proud to announce the arrival of Live scores directly to your mobile phone via SMS.

You simply SMS the word "league" and the team name of the team you want to 1889922 and you’ll be SMSed the information.

For example, you could SMS the words "league raiders" to 1889922 and receive a return SMS with the score of the current Raiders game.

Send an SMS to 1889922 with one of these lines:
league broncos
league bulldogs
league cowboys
league dragons
league eagles
league eels
league knights
league panthers
league rabbitohs
league raiders
league roosters
league sharks
league storm
league tigers
league warriors

The cost to use Leagueunlimited SMS is 25 cents to SMS the request, and 30 cents to get the reply. These prices include GST. Incorrect SMS message requests will be charged at standard rates. SMS live scores are active from the beginning of each game to Wednesday 8pm. No refunds.

legend

Coach
I need three volunteers to test this system out. I've tested it and it's lightning fast. If you are interested and have a mobile phone, meet me in the chat room within the forums in five minutes or leave your name here.

Cheers

legend

Coach
Ok mate, can you meet me in the chat room now and we'll test it out and I guarantee you'll be impressed.

legend

Coach
It depends what you are asking for. As the season progresses we will be expanding the service to include judiciary reports, latest betting odds, including top eight, top four, premiership and wooden spoon for your particular team.

Raider_69

Post Whore
speaking of which
i got work at 4pm and will more than likely miss the last 10-20 minutes of the raiders game! i need someone who can SMS me the final score!

Kaz

junior
I tried is out today & it was really fast.

I had the score update by the time I went back to my mobile start screen.

video_ref

Juniors
I tried a couple of times, and on both occassions I just got this message back:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "- //W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN">
<html dir=ltr>

<head>
<style>
a:link
{font:8pt/11pt verdana;
color:FF0000}
a:visited {font: 8pt

I'm using a Nokia 2280 on the Telstra CDMA network. Is my phone incompatible with this service?

Thanks,

Sam

video_ref

Juniors
NVM, i got it working. Instead of texting 'league cowboys' like I was, I text just 'cowboys' and it worked fine.

Latest posts