What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smurfs

Spinach

Juniors
You know, that entertaining cartoon we all watched as children (and some of us continue to watch)

the%20smurfs.jpg

Has anyone noticed how there's only one female in a town full of males? And now there's a whole lot of little smurfs? What's with that?????

Is it my imagination, or are the smurfs a front for the Ku Klux Klan? A bunch of guys running around wearing white hoods. And there leader wearing a red hood? Sounds suss to me.

Anyone else care to share some other smurf theories?

Forum Idiot

Bench
My only gripe with that show is that the male smurfs are topless but the girl smurf isnt. thats discrimination.
i enjoyed your klu klux klan theory though.

jed

First Grade
I hope Smurfette's visited the free clinic - you never know with guys who have blue thingy's :lol: :lol: :lol:

PJ Marshal

Coach
Watch the movie Donnie Darko in it is explained why there are all male smurfs and only one female

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
the best smurf was by far the one who left exploding presents for everyone IMO

Anonymous

Juniors
JessEel said:
the best smurf was by far the one who left exploding presents for everyone IMO

Jokey (I think). You'd have thought the rest of them would have learned to stop opening the damn things!

Stranger

Coach
Smurfs :lol: i used to watch that show and now i dont have any time :cry: . The cartoon that i used to watch all the time was the Ninja Turtles :p . It was the best.

Funny epesode of surfs was when Jokey opened his own package and it exploded.