What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sneak Peak: Comerative Jersey

Caged Panther

First Grade
CommemJerseyH.jpg

Using my mind to fill in the blanks not as bad as I thought it could be but still looks as though it will be the ugly step child. :-k

BuBz81

Juniors
hmmmmm it looks like the brown part ends where the sleeves are and that the sleeves will be white.......? it's.... it's...... it's...... welll let's just say it's interesting..
I guess we'll see it tonight.

choc_soldier

Coach
At $165, I may have to wait a while before getting one...

The one with the punter wearing it looks better than the Clinton pic... it will grow on me I think.

lainey

Juniors
The pic of Joel makes him look like he's in Madam Tussauds wax museum.....the pic doesn't do it justice, I don't mind it actually....I prefer the black and yes PP, at $165 I'll have to wait a while too....:(

Caged Panther

First Grade
CommJerseyH.jpg

I'll have to see it in the flesh to make a final judgement but it's in the "I don't hate it but I don't love it either," category

annamat

Juniors
I dont mind it... Not as good as the black one but I still like it..
I wont buy it, as I have one jersey and I dont belive that I need another and with a possible trip overseas this year I think that money will be better spent in europe

choc_soldier

Coach
I will buy it before Round 1, with the plan of wearing to every game we play a team who we would have played in 1967.

This off-season makes me think too much about stuff. :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
PJ Marshal said:
is this just a one game jersey or will you be wearing at all home games this season?

We will be wearing it in our first home game at Penrith against the Sharkies in Round 8 - apart from that, not sure.

Also, I heard that you will not be able to get the jersey anywhere else but Panthers until March - that's what one of my mates was told when he couldn't find it at Peter Wynn's...

phonetic

Juniors
Why not just the chocolate soldier strip? Or even the all brown reverse strip?! Damn I'D buy that, and I couldn't care less about the Panthers.

They should have gone with either the chocolate soldier, or the 1991-1996 'Dah dah' design.. not a combination of the two in my opinion. But yeah, could have been worse. Like your aqua alternate jersey.

panther_88

Juniors
I love our aqua alternative jersey!!Much better then the broncos attempt a few years back :oops: I must say thou im not a great fan of the com. jersey....

choc_soldier

Coach
I don't mind the aqua jersey. Was never going to get it, until I saw it for $69 at Peter Wynn's. At that price, it was a bargain I couldn't refuse.