What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow Patrol-Eyes Open

Bazal

Post Whore
Anyone on here a fan of this band? They have just released a new album and I have to say it's pretty damned good...I was a fan of their last offering but IMO the latest, Eyes Open, is even better. Highlights for mine would be "You're All I Have", "Chasing Cars", "Make This Go On Forever", and "Set Fire To The Third Bar."

Alex28

Coach
The new album is alright but it is not a shadow on 'Final Straw' - not even close. The opening 5 tracks on 'Final Straw' is the best opening to an album I have heard in a long long time.

I get the feeling that the writing on the new album is done to push units rather than writing quality music - and they wouldn't be the first band to fall for that (or be pushed into it). I think their label has seen that they can be a rival to Coldplay and thats the path they have chosen. I thought they could be much much better than that.

Latest posts