What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snowden facing suspension

roboshark

Coach
our new signing is facing a 5 week suspension after being sent off in the knights premier league semi on the weekend..

looks like not being available for selection early in 2008

source...NBN news

STEVE R

Juniors
I just posted that in the thread from when we signed him. Haha.

2 charges. A dangerous throw and a headbutt. Both looked pretty bad. Can argue no intent for the dangerous throw, but the headbutt whilst in possesion of the ball was ugly and stupid and uncalled for.

roopy

Referee
you guys will be wanting newcastle to make the PL GF then - that will be three games served.

carinashark

First Grade
I like the sound of this guy Snowden, bit of an ugly player and might be handy for the team photo as well.

Nuffs

Bench
ummm i think the trial matches DO count towards suspensions

i remember hearing/reading about this when the Souths dude got suspended

i'm probably wrong

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I'm with you Nuffs, I think they do too. The trials are part of the NRL sanctioned/endorsed whatever country carnival. Taking games to the bush. etc.

Special K

Coach
I think he will play more first grade games then PL games for us next season.

Also him missing games due to suspension means he'll get whipped even harder by our coaching staff which is good because we need him to drop a few kg's.

I really think a change of scenery will do him well