What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNUBBED AGAIN

simon says

First Grade
Well there must be more Tigers in Balmain,than maggies in Cambo because yet again the crowds at Leichardt were bigger than Cambo.

Truth hurts i guess. :lol: :lol:

simon says said:
Well there must be more Tigers in Balmain,than maggies in Cambo because yet again the crowds at Leichardt were bigger than Cambo.

I wouldn't know. I've never been to Leichhardt Oval. When the train passed Lidcombe station, the stench was unbearable. Must have been the rotting gay Tiger corpses.

Western Tiger

Juniors
simon says said:

Correct me if Im wrong, but the inner city of sydney is one of the most poulated areas in australia and therfore SHOULD get a bigger crowd. Going on population, leicardt should get 10 times as much people then campbelltown...AHH i cant be bothered getting into this argument. i went to every home game this year and I love going to both grounds. :?

westie

Bench
I still thing the crowds at cambo were fixed. Going by some of there crowd numbers Cambo can only hold 15k

simon says

First Grade
:D :D :D

Err,the last two people who posted were making excuses you hermaphrodite.One was saying Leichardt was getting better crowds beacuse of the population density,while the other claimed that crowds at Cambo were being doctored.If they arent excuses i dont know what.

On the crowds,i have posted them before,Leichardt was only in front by about 500 odd,i was only joking really,replying to your inane comments about gayness and no tigers in Balmain.And ill open my trap whenever i feel the need.Thank you. :D :D

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Given we have the lowest average home crowd figures in the NRL lets not go there - the crowds at both grounds are pathetic!

simon says said:
:D :D :D

Err,the last two people who posted were making excuses you hermaphrodite.One was saying Leichardt was getting better crowds beacuse of the population density,while the other claimed that crowds at Cambo were being doctored.If they arent excuses i dont know what.

On the crowds,i have posted them before,Leichardt was only in front by about 500 odd,i was only joking really,replying to your inane comments about gayness and no tigers in Balmain.And ill open my trap whenever i feel the need.Thank you. :D :D

Great, day one and I've found the one here with the least amount of brain cells. Rub 'em together mate, they might breed with any luck.

A) One made a comment about the Crowd figures at Campbelltown. I read into it that he thinks that they were understated. That's an excuse for what?

B) The other, suggested that because of the population density of the Balmain area, they should get more crowds than Campbelltown. Or is that hard to believe because "Every day is Latte day in Leichhardt"?

If you had bothered to look before you put your size 4's into your trap, again, I joined yesterday. I haven't seen your crowd figures but if you'd like to put a link in your next journalistic masterpiece, I'll take a look. Until then I'll work on the premise that if you spout crap about figures without backing it up, you're a nonce.

By the way, the Gayness of Tigers is not inane, it was shown on the Discovery Channel, so it must be true.

The hermaphrodite crack will slide by this time but the next one won't. Please, keep that bucket under your nose flapping, It's been months since I argued with a Balmain supporter.

Gidday Brook. :)

simon says

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:

The hermaphrodite crack will slide by this time but the next one won't.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you will do what???Tell your mommy that while you where playing on her pc that a big scarey monster called you a himmafri something......

I just love the threats....lol. :D :D

And mate,your name is sooooo scarey,i wouldnt want to mess with you right,HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

B_Tiger

Juniors
A) One made a comment about the Crowd figures at Campbelltown. I read into it that he thinks that they were understated. That's an excuse for what?

B) The other, suggested that because of the population density of the Balmain area, they should get more crowds than Campbelltown. Or is that hard to believe because "Every day is Latte day in Leichhardt"?

A- That is an excuse for the poor crowd attendance at Campbelltown. A shit crowd turns up and westie excused it by coming up with the bullshit argument that the crowd figures are being reduced. You can't see the excuse there? Or, do you always buy bullshit from people you don't know based on unproven information? top work!

B- that is one of the worst excuses for leichhardt getting bigger crowds that I have ever read. population mass in a particular district does not determine the size of a footy crowd. People attend matches because of the interest they have in it. most people would agree that western suburbs and the Inner west are made up of completely different demographics. If it were as simple as saying "right, we have 50k people living here we can expect a big crowd" then a lot of financial problems would be solved in Rugby league. People turn up because a team is succesful not because of the locality of the ground. The argument that Leichhardt should get bigger crowds because of population size is just stupid.

simon says said:

The hermaphrodite crack will slide by this time but the next one won't.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you will do what???Tell your mommy that while you where playing on her pc that a big scarey monster called you a himmafri something......

I just love the threats....lol. :D :D

And mate,your name is sooooo scarey,i wouldnt want to mess with you right,HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Face facts dork, before you typed the word, you had to spell check it to make sure it was right. Then, after you'd done that, you had to check the meaning in your online dictionary "The online dictionary for computer spastics", which doubles as your homepage. You were aghast when you found out what the word meant because all of a sudden, you realised that your "We never talk about that" family problem had a name. It took you a good few minutes to realise that you only exist because of your Mother's ability to fornicate with... herself. But, being the tough little soldier that you are, you battled on and posted again, using all your literary talent. A talent that lie dormant in you until yesterday when it temporarily popped into action then went into a coma, probably terminal.

How could I possibly give you a serve after that much work and that much heartache? I'm not an unfeeling monster.

Now, toddle off back to your one bedroom Granny flat in some hovel of a suburb, probably within walking distance of the Balmain Leagues Club. The one with the Farrah Fawcett posters and David Soul record collection and your much loved Magnum moustache/foreskin cleaner.

Peck.

simon says

First Grade
:D :D :D :D

Wow,thanks for taking so much time to write such an interesting response.I know you have taken a lot of effort to write it so well done.

Especially for a drooling gibberer like yourself,it really is quite an accomplishment.Keep up the good work. :D :D

westie

Bench
B_Tiger said:

A- That is an excuse for the poor crowd attendance at Campbelltown. A sh*t crowd turns up and westie excused it by coming up with the bullsh*t argument that the crowd figures are being reduced. You can't see the excuse there? Or, do you always buy bullsh*t from people you don't know based on unproven information? top work!

B- that is one of the worst excuses for leichhardt getting bigger crowds that I have ever read. population mass in a particular district does not determine the size of a footy crowd. People attend matches because of the interest they have in it. most people would agree that western suburbs and the Inner west are made up of completely different demographics. If it were as simple as saying "right, we have 50k people living here we can expect a big crowd" then a lot of financial problems would be solved in Rugby league. People turn up because a team is succesful not because of the locality of the ground. The argument that Leichhardt should get bigger crowds because of population size is just stupid.

Once again B I will say that I agree the crowds were disgracful at both grounds. But I truly believe there was a bit of crowd fixing at cambo.

Western Tiger

Juniors
B_Tiger said:

A- That is an excuse for the poor crowd attendance at Campbelltown. A sh*t crowd turns up and westie excused it by coming up with the bullsh*t argument that the crowd figures are being reduced. You can't see the excuse there? Or, do you always buy bullsh*t from people you don't know based on unproven information? top work!

I am not sticking up for either home ground as I go to both. I just said that it shouldnt be such a surprise about leichardt having bigger crowds due to its massive population. That is not an exuse.

simon says said:
:D :D :D :D

Wow,thanks for taking so much time to write such an interesting response.I know you have taken a lot of effort to write it so well done.

Especially for a drooling gibberer like yourself,it really is quite an accomplishment.Keep up the good work. :D :D

I'll bet money that yours took longer than mine. Having less brain cells than an Arrowroot biscuit will do that.

I'm impressed with your comebacks though, "Drooling Gibberer" is right out of the "Blocker Roach book of insults" co-written by Ray Hadley. No doubt you listen intently to their show, crayon and cardboard in hand, so that you'll have one or two gems for the next week.

All you are is proof that interspecies mating has dangerous side effects.

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Now while this may be one of the most entertaining and invective-laden threads on here - the sad fact still remains that we have the worst crowd figures in the NRL. And unless we have a plan for increasing them, which is more than a winning side will bring the fans back, then we are in serious strife and face an uncertain future.

And by the way what is wrong with drinking lattes - can never understand this.

I think the problem has already been mentioned, we need a successful team to draw the crowds, be it at Leichhardt or Campbelltown. I don't think which ground matters in the slightest. If we're winning, both grounds will be full or near full.

Penrith drew bugger all last year yet this season they've broken their ground record on a couple of occasions and that is directly attributable to their on-field success. All the off-field promotion in the world won't make up 20% of the difference a successful team will make. We and most other clubs are in the same boat.

I don't know what's wrong with drinking Lattes for the same reason I don't know what's wrong with drinking Pimms, I don't follow Rugby.

simon says

First Grade
Totally agree about the crowds,they are low,and im sure if we are winning we will get numbers.We have such a huge support base that I am positive we could get close to 20k like Penrith has.Wouldnt that be great,20k at Leichardt or Cambo.....mmmmmm. :D :D

But in saying that it is hard to get upset about the crowds.We have been crap for so long(and thats all of us)that you cant blame punters for not going when they can sit at home or at the pub and watch all the games for nothing.Especially when we have been getting belted for years.It does dampen your enthusiasm to go to the games when for year after year you know you arent going to make the semis and regularly get humiliated. :( :(

Unfortunately,the only way to get the numbers is to win.....Penrith are the benchmark,now we have to follow their lead....and we have plenty of their players so we are halfway there. ;-) ;-)