What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So angry - Broncos might make fandays bi-annual

After ringing the broncos club this morning to find out when their annual fan day is on, my heart soon sank when they told me it will be on February 22 if at all? They are thinking of having it every 2nd year instead of annually. I quietly said Goodbye and sat there shocked for a minute, feeling very disappointed that I might not be able to go this year, or take my son as well. I really look forward to it each year before the start of the footy season, to support and wish the players good luck for this season.
Do any other clubs do their fan days bi-annually?

The Colonel

Immortal
Parramatta missed a fan day last year mainly because of the NRL Fan Day being on. They are actually having one this year on 22nd Feb and are even having an open training session on Friday this week at 2pm.

MsStorm

Bench
After ringing the broncos club this morning to find out when their annual fan day is on, my heart soon sank when they told me it will be on February 22 if at all? They are thinking of having it every 2nd year instead of annually. I quietly said Goodbye and sat there shocked for a minute, feeling very disappointed that I might not be able to go this year, or take my son as well. I really look forward to it each year before the start of the footy season, to support and wish the players good luck for this season.
Do any other clubs do their fan days bi-annually?

That's crazy, especially for a wealthy club. Why don't you call back and tell of your thoughts.

Storm's Fan Day is on the same day we play the Knights, which is a good idea as it starts early and gives supporters a chance to sign up for memberships, meet the players early, etc. followed by a trial game towards the evening.

I would be furious if I were you.

Shorty

Staff member
^LOL True.
That is really sh*tty,god,especially after all the crap that went on last year you would think they'd make an effort.

Loudstrat

Coach
Yes, seems slack. To be fair, is there any official reason?

As Colonel pointed out, my mob welched on one a while ago. Can't wear a jersey into the Leagues club either. Fitzgerald, ffs...............

I'd love to know what other clubs do. I love the Knights barbie for travelling fans on their last away game each year.