What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so by how much will we get flogged by this weekend?

Redback71

First Grade
judging by our last two floggings by the rabbits and broncos who were not at there peek at the time i say we may get beat by 50.

BUT....... teams that have had an easy game the week before (cowgirls v roosters) a team who had a hard fought loss or win (us v Dogs) have lost the game when they face that team, so far this year. so we just may win... :D

The_Coach

Juniors
The Cowboys did have a hard fought win, if you watched the game the first half was the tightest game i've seen this year.

People are saying "Oh but Cronulla beat them". I think they learned a leason that night and they are playing with confidence and talent.

They will beat us, there is no point in deleuding ourselves. All we can do is hope it's not embarassing.

bartman

Immortal
It's all so unpredicatble. I'm going s-house in tipping comps. :lol:

While logic would say we should be beaten by a Cowboys side in form, I'm open to the possibility that we will find some spark to score more points than them and thus get a win?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we are as unpredictable as anyone else

wouldn't surprise me to see us win

I'll be cheerging the boys on regardless

AlexTheEel

Juniors
The_Coach said:
The Cowboys did have a hard fought win, if you watched the game the first half was the tightest game i've seen this year.

People are saying "Oh but Cronulla beat them". I think they learned a leason that night and they are playing with confidence and talent.

They will beat us, there is no point in deleuding ourselves. All we can do is hope it's not embarassing.

Just like Melbourne were going to smash us, and how we were going to smash the Rabbits.

Parraren

Bench
AlexTheEel said:
The_Coach said:

Just like Melbourne were going to smash us, and how we were going to smash the Rabbits.

That's right Alex. The only thing certain about this season is the uncertainty.

Eelectrica

Referee
We beat Penrith and the Storm in Melbourne. We can beat the Cowboy but will need to play our best game and take advantage of pretty much any scoring chances we get.
The Cowboys get frustrated and make mistakes if they don't score for a while. So a defensive effort like the one we had against the Dogs will lead to the Cowboys giving us some good field position which we need to take advantage of.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
The Colonel said:
I'm quietly confident about this one. We aren't being given a snowballs......

my sentiments exactly. i feel the players will dig that little bit deeper this week. :) :) :) :) :)

The only main question mark that hangs over the game this weekend is the back-up factor. If all the boys from city-country can remain injury free (touch wood) then anything is possible. They'll definitely be keen to make ammends for letting last week slip.

Latest posts