What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Dodge...

McLovin

Staff member
madunitsig.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
El Coconuto said:
Mikki Moore has been one of the nice surprises of the season. He's been very solid for New Jersey! Good player. Enjoy the banner while you can unit, next season Vinsanity is coming to Orlando ;-)
is he now? :lol:

I change my mind now Timothy.

f**k Mikki Moore off.

Vince all on his own

must be the best banner yet, You've only had since May 10 to make it for f**ks sake!:lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Frederick said:
I think it's more about unit making Timmah his bitch ;-)
well thats already been done.

Its more about getting my bitch to do stuff for me:cool:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
okay dodge, heres what I want

Must contain any of the following Vince Carter, Tim Brasher, Rob Farah and Taniela Tuiaki

El Coconuto

Bench
madunit said:
is he now? :lol:

:lol:

Yeah, that prediction turned to poo. Although thank goodness for us it did too. Rashard Lewis was a bajillion times better fit for us than the always-injured Vinsanity.

[furrycat]

Coach
LOL lame :lol:

(yes you know what I'm referring to... take a joke and use the "Reason for deletion" ffs :lol:)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You've already joined in on crossing a pretty pathetic line today, I'm not going to let you go on with it in here. I'm willing to take banter but today took it to a whole new and very desperate level.

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol::lol::lol:

Just a friendly hint- deleting posts because you haven't got a sense of humour isn't reason to do so. :)

Frederick

Staff member
Timmah said:
You've already joined in on crossing a pretty pathetic line today, I'm not going to let you go on with it in here. I'm willing to take banter but today took it to a whole new and very desperate level.
How about you take your own advice?
Timmah said:
Grow a layer of skin son.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm not commenting any further. If you have a problem with why the post was deleted, then you have the right of reply to admin via PM.

Good day.

Latest posts