What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BDGS

Bench
Send this to the NRL, this needs to be seen by the wide rugby league public.

This should be the seasons campagin.

adamkungl

Immortal
1 more week (yep, I'm counting All Stars and the first Roosters trial as the start of the season)

BDGS

Bench
1 more week (yep, I'm counting All Stars and the first Roosters trial as the start of the season)

fair enough, I'll count the season start as tomorrow.

3 trials on and one on TV, bring it on. Can't wait to watch the charity match tomorrow. Pike River miners Charity match that is!!!

I hope it becomes an annual event for these two clubs., would be great for Rugby League in NZ.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Has my vote, NRL campaign. I truly think that could rival Simply the Best and What You See Is What You Get.

perverse

Referee
DERRRRP HURP HURPA DERP - people already discussing this on previous page.

the season is finally upon us. happy times. enjoyed the video.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
haha f**k you stormy, before watching that video i had never actually seen footage of the St Merge celebrations...

BDGS

Bench
Wait, which one's on TV and when is it?

Knights vs Warriors is on Fox Sports at 11pm.

I heard a rumour that it may be on fox sport 3 viewers choice live at 3pm. (5pm local time)

I'll be watching a stream of it live.

perverse

Referee
Knights vs Warriors is on Fox Sports at 11pm.

I heard a rumour that it may be on fox sport 3 viewers choice live at 3pm. (5pm local time)

I'll be watching a stream of it live.
i heard it was 4pm for viewers choice. truthfully, if you listened to everyone you would think the game is on repeat pretty much all weekend. i hope it's on early tomorrow, that would be ideal.