What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... how do we feel?

TheRev

First Grade
Was it just me or were Manly hitting us with high tackles all night? I'm talking 7+ high tackles, and the only one that earnt a penalty, which was Kings flying leap into Saffys Melon.

Nightingale copped most of them, Priddis copped another...Watmough and Stewart the main offendors.. seriously.. what the...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I do reckon you were the luckier side tonight.
I'm curious, is anyone over at Manly seriously buying that?

I understand some think the referees cost them a top four spot. How could anyone come to that conclusion?

Dutchy

Immortal
Refs didn't cost us the game Willow. I have said elsewhere on the forum congrats and that your mob were the better side and deserved the win. Still, in my opinion, you were the luckier side, and we didn't deserve such a large margin against us.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Refs didn't cost us the game Willow. I have said elsewhere on the forum congrats and that your mob were the better side and deserved the win. Still, in my opinion, you were the luckier side, and we didn't deserve such a large margin against us.

You probably shouldn't have let so many trys in then.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Refs didn't cost us the game Willow. I have said elsewhere on the forum congrats and that your mob were the better side and deserved the win.
Very nice. But I see you have a disclaimer.
Dutchy said:
Still, in my opinion, you were the luckier side,
Sorry, I thought you were joking.

OK...

Specifically, how were we lucky?
Dutchy said:
and we didn't deserve such a large margin against us.
We're all entitled to an opinion.

In my opinion we dominated you for the vast majority of the match and never looked like losing.

I'm still curious though. Based on your 'we didn't deserve the margin' comment, are you saying this apparent bad luck has adversely affected your for-and-against, and has in some way unfairly cost you a top four spot?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's a bit silly stg666. Moderators are members first and mods second, and as such can contribute to the forums (just you can).

FTR, Dutchy is a good moderator in the Manly forum. But that has nothing to do with debating the subject matter.