What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So... how do we feel?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Wonder if Soward will get his chompers out again?

Wonder if Matai will drop hs left or right knee in to Soward while he's on the deck.

Or hit Gasnier with his left or right arm.

So many chices for Catai tonight, I just can't wait to see which he gets put on report for first.

SilentAssassin

Juniors
If we win it will only be because they are depleted and we all know it. Never mind their trumphant win over us earlier in the year without several origin / test stars.

Unfortunately thems the breaks and we can take comfort in knowing that Fiens(the rabbitohs merkin) have yet again blown their load before the season only to come up with a pile of sh*t at the end... again.

Sure your not a Manly supporter? Dragons can beat Manly at full strength. They're not THAT good.

Can't wait for tonights game. Have a few cases on it :)

Mr Red

First Grade
interesting stat from the match
Beau Scott topped both the tackle count and also meters gained. He has really stepped up a notch since moving back to the back row.

Dutchy

Immortal
Well, no injury or cheap shot by Matai. No dive or bite from Soward.

Nice staying down for a pinky to the face by Saffy though.

Mr Red

First Grade
i didnt get to see the match due to work commitments so can someone please tell me how Fien went at half, and how was his combination with soward?
did the team seem more organised then usual with Fien at half?
i know soward scored a great try, but overall how was his involvement?

thanks

Dutchy

Immortal
Nope, Manly playing sh*t cost Manly the game. I can admit that. Although, I do reckon you were the luckier side tonight.

j0nesy

Bench
Well, no injury or cheap shot by Matai. No dive or bite from Soward.

You're joking about saffy right? He was hit hard across the side of the head could hear it on the hill.

boxa777

Coach
Nope, Manly playing sh*t cost Manly the game. I can admit that. Although, I do reckon you were the luckier side tonight.

Gracious in defeat. Must be a Manly trait.

Tell me was there a in house competition within the Eagles team as to who would be the biggest whingeing bitch of the night? Lyon and Watmough were neck and neck.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

by pinky i'm going to assume you actually are referring to jason king's penis...

king launched his whole body airborne at saffy... maybe you can have a chat with him about it over the next two weeks whilst he's on the sideline..

that being said, the shot on priddis should have been pulled up too..

i must say, hasler was a great player, but watching manly play it seems like he's teaching a lot of dirty tricks as a coach..

Godz Illa

Coach
i didnt get to see the match due to work commitments so can someone please tell me how Fien went at half, and how was his combination with soward?
did the team seem more organised then usual with Fien at half?
i know soward scored a great try, but overall how was his involvement?

thanks
It was a great performance by Fien considering the circumstances (ie still returning from injury, lacking match fitness, and the late switch to number 7), but essentially it was a bit of a mixed bag. He scored a wonderful solo try, looked sharp close to the ruck, threw the long ball to Soward which he scored off, and was solid in defence despite being heavily targeted. But the left side attack was rather stilted and lacking any flow or cohesion, and his kicking game was average - one kick went out on the full. Still, he is looking good.

Soward's involvement was pleasing - he seemed to accept the extra responsibility with Hornby out. Defensively excellent, quality kicking game including one repeat set-gainer from 50m out, and combined well with Gaz and Scott. His try was a gem, the long face ball to Morris for the final try was brilliant, and that conversion from the sideline was a thing of beauty