What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, how many times have you watched the replay?

big pat

Coach
for anyone that cares, the dvd a year to remember $29.95 will hit the dragon shop next friday the 10/12/10.

STG 002

First Grade
i'd say the moment dean young crashes over and grabs his emblem is equivalent to any orgasm i've had. that ten seconds holds dear to me.

St Benny

Juniors
8 for me and everytime, I notice something new, like how there was a 2nd ball on the field when anasta scored and how anasta ran upto creagh and gave him a mouthfull after creagh dropped the ball at their line, and how le gaz told of mighty nighty for not being there in support after the jsmith charge down and when the play went to the right (when sowie missed the penalty)

I think even if I watch it another 50 times, the one thing that will always stand out in my mind is hearing the saint george chant on the 48th minute and Ben Hornbys speech, I think it went a little something like:

Woo.. First of all I'd like to thank the roosters I know it was a tough day for them but they've had a great season and should be really proud of themselves. To our families, to all the boys families and partners who have stuck with us through all the hard times and all the good times as well and have lived the roller coaster with us, we appreciate all their support, to our coaching staff who have been huge for us, get us on the park fit and ready every week, all our staff at the club, all our sponsors, all our board, it's been a long time coming but we got there. To all the fans that come out tonight, to all the true believers, and last but definately not least these bunch of boys here, like I said we've worked so hard for two years, we've been knocked down and got back up again each time, and now were here! Let's celebrate it! Thankyou!! *

Zoggy

Juniors
I watched the Tigers / Dragons game last night.

And to think all those tigers fans were calling "choke" all throughout the first half.

Latest posts