What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So I Realised, Why..

$h@rk$

Juniors
do most of u guys hate simmons? i dont get it, he is our top try scorer and is good talent.. why is he hated so much?

Inferno

Coach
good talent?

:lol::lol::lol:

He's crap, makes plenty of mistakes, has no positional play and is shown unfair favouritism.

Take your pick

Frenzy.

Post Whore
$h@rk$ said:
do most of u guys hate simmons? i dont get it, he is our top try scorer and is good talent.. why is he hated so much?

You ARE Simmo aren't you? Only relatives and friends actually think he can play now.

nogigtoobig

Juniors
When you look at the for and against for the season all the teams above us are from near 100 to 260+ above us, to brag about a top try scorer for our club this year is a bold gesture, if he was that good and that fast we wouldn't be finishing on - 14 , If simmo replaces the peach next year as n# 1 ??? ........he's gota stop more trys ???? ..... Don't be afraid be very afraid , I'm not convinced and so many others on this fourum aren't either but the powers that be think he's the one ??? go fish.

gavin_miller

Juniors
The thing that truly scares me, and I have had a few nightmares about it, is the fact that when Simmons becomes our fullback, his defensive job in part will be to direct other defenders...help fill gaps...make calls from the back to the 12 others etc...what I wanna know is, who is going to direct and point and gesture to him?Vagana spends his game (and good on him) showing Simmons what to do, as does Kimmorley and the rest of them...but that is when they are side on side.God help the fella when he is 20m behind the play on his lonesome.I know the off season is long, and he can learn, but it isnt looking that flash...I am talking purely defensively for the moment...and it's not even his fault, it is the coach and the manager and the ceo...

Thomo.

First Grade
once again he was disappointing. that drop ball...i will never forget that! ARRRRGHGGGHHHH!!:evil:

sharknows

Bench
Everyone is entitled to their opinion on Simmo - but if you're one of the low lifes who was booing him on beer hill on sat night go and have a good look at yourself. He may be a fringe 1st grader but you guys deinitely aren't fringe f##kwits.

wolverine

Juniors
Did you hear the abc team talking up Simmo on the radio Saturday? They think he's the ready made replacement for Peachey...they're deadset joking aren't they?

carcharias

Immortal
Yep simmo's drop ball and Sully 3rd tackle kick straight to the bunnies were definitetly low points.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Simmo shows potential.

A couple of years in reggies and he might turn out a decent player.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Sutto made our team look like chumps. Spewing he just renewed his contract with the bunnies.

On the topic of contracts what was simmo's latest deal worth?

Latest posts