What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So LFC aren't the only ones with racist fans?

saint.nick

Coach
Afraid not, you'd be an insult to their intelligence. Amazing how hate-filled you are just because of a bloody game.

saint.nick

Coach
But Liverpool are the only team to wear t shirts in defence of a racist player...

That smashing sound you hear is your glass house breaking because you just can't help throwing stones.

Have a minutes silence for it or light a candle.

United have 600 million fans worldwide.

Shock horror some of them are dickheads. :roll:

Here we go, the WireMan United spin, every day from about 6 am AEST time :lol:

Some United fans decided to taint all Liverpool fans as racist just because Suarez and the club supposedly are. Big Sam is merely just pointing out how hypocritical that is. So it's a bit rich when you're talking about Liverpool fans throwing stones in glass houses regarding this issue.

Magpie, you are a f**king disgrace. I'm a United fan and I enjoy banter with Liverpool fans but to bring up the 96 and be so downright disrespectful is f**king abhorrent.

saint.nick

Coach
the game in England was punished because Liverpool fans cant control themselves when playing in Europe

Yeah, few bunch of dickhead fans who decided to be dickheads more than 25 years ago, but apparently all of us are still like that. UEFA were a joke for banning all of the English teams. But United fans didn't miss out on much, they weren't good enough to be in Europe anyway.

saint.nick

Coach
Yeah, and standing alone, not behind a crowd of people.

I just can't stand people who have so much hate like that. They've totally lost themselves in the real world if they take glee in the deaths of people just because they support a different soccer club. And then he tries to get a moral high ground by pretending to care about the Juve fans, like their lives are somehow more valuable than the 96 liverpool fans :lol: Why is this idiot still allowed on this website?

Foz

Bench
For the record Suarez was found guilty of probably using racist remarks.
The same report from the Football association 115 pages long and you can read it all on line if you like said the probability was that Suarez wasn't a racist.They gave him 8 games anyway.
What's the difference?Work it out for yourself.

Big Sam

First Grade
Frankly Magpie's in the same boat as Wirey and the Chelsea duo when it comes to Hillsborough.

WireMan

Bench
Here we go, the WireMan United spin, every day from about 6 am AEST time :lol:

Some United fans decided to taint all Liverpool fans as racist just because Suarez and the club supposedly are. Big Sam is merely just pointing out how hypocritical that is. So it's a bit rich when you're talking about Liverpool fans throwing stones in glass houses regarding this issue.

First off, I live in GMT. Not AEST.

2nd. You are forgetting Big Sam is a massive hypocrite and is happy to throw casual remarks about what people think about footballing disasters.

Frankly Magpie's in the same boat as Wirey and the Chelsea duo when it comes to Hillsborough.

Scum comment using 96 deaths to score a cheap point.

You just outed yourself. Now everyone on the forum knows exactly what makes you tick.

You are the scouse version of Magpie.

I see saint nick agreed with you. I will put this down to inexperience and give him time to retract.

Haffa

What comment have I made about Hillsborough? Why even bring it up in this thread or even drag me into it. You're pathetic.

Latest posts