What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many choices?

Favourite League Show?

• Tuesday Fox

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Wednesday Fox

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • Thursday Footy Show

• Friday night pre-game

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Pre-game super saturday

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Sunday Fox

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Sunday Footy Show

Votes: 21 25.3%
  • Sunday Roast

Votes: 31 37.3%
  • Monday Night Fox pre-game

• 2GB CCT

• 2UE Sports Tonite

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • 2SM Talkin Sport

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • 2KY BSB & Hollywood -Zorba

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • 2MMM Monday night Footy

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • ABC Grandstand

Votes: 21 25.3%

• Total voters
Nrl on Fox i think its the wednesday one

thats the bomb that one

i dont listen to the radio ones i like watchin the footage of players

the footy show thurs night is also the bomb

DeeGan

Bench
Monday night pre-game + live game, Wednesday's NRL on FOX & NRL Super Saturday incl. preview ...

spacemanspiff

Juniors
I went for ABC Grandstand. It's the one League show i miss being Melbourne. People who know the game and discuss it without hidden agendas. NRL on Fox is now my staple diet for league. Tuesday Teams on Fox is pointless - every team is likely to change from the one announced on Tuesday, it's too early for a Team show.

ocko

juniors
the sunday roast, grandstand, talking sport are my favourites

worst would be the thursday footy show, 2ky, continuous call team and nrl teams.

I've put 2SM but TBH I'm going off it a bit. Graeme Hughes is getting terribly annoying with his constant whining about the cap and it really discourages my listening when they talk AFL and Union.

Get it through your heads fellas, no one gives a rat's arse about either sport.

ocko

juniors
i was actually told by someone- can't remember where- that graeme hughes actually applied to be ceo of the nrl once or twice

steeden.

Juniors
The Sunday Roast and ABC grandstand for me.. if I had foxtel though it'd probably be different

Mr Saab

Referee
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I've put 2SM but TBH I'm going off it a bit. Graeme Hughes is getting terribly annoying with his constant whining about the cap and it really discourages my listening when they talk AFL and Union.

Get it through your heads fellas, no one gives a rat's arse about either sport.

Agree 100%
Added to that the re intoduction of Gavin 'Flummoxed" Robertson.

ABC Grandstand with David Morrow... The best call and insight into the game - no irritating personalities or politics. Basically, the opposite side of the spectrum to Ray Hadley.

spacemanspiff said:
I went for ABC Grandstand. It's the one League show i miss being Melbourne. People who know the game and discuss it without hidden agendas. NRL on Fox is now my staple diet for league. Tuesday Teams on Fox is pointless - every team is likely to change from the one announced on Tuesday, it's too early for a Team show.

Tuesday teams is ok i saw it on a thursday though lolz must have been a repeat, even though, at least u see the changes the coaches are making not pointless

wats this ABC grandstand sounds like a radio talk show BORING lolz

RainMan

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Agree 100%
Added to that the re intoduction of Gavin 'Flummoxed" Robertson.

WTF is going on with that? I hope it is only while the Cricket World Cup is being played.