What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many little bitches here

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll vouch for Mr Angry. He has a lot of redeeming features.Such as...

1. Been here since day one.
2. Actually likes Saints supporters.
3, Doesn't live in the Shire.
4. Is not a bitch.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Theres so many ppl acting like little bitches here..

Storm played very sharp footy today in that first half. Remember, they are a champion football team. They certainly had calls go to them in that first half... but they still had to do what needed to be done to score the points...and they did. All teams have weak points...they had monster possession in that first 20mins and took advantage of those opportunities.

Well done to them. Something we can learn from. Our badass playing the last 2months is not all gone to waste.

They scored some tries on Nighty's side and ppl are calling for his head. bitches! Nighty scored some tries on his side too... his opposing winger made a couple of bad defensive decisions.

Our offloads have been creating havoc in the past weeks. Melbourne wrapped up the ball well today. Some of our tries came from offloads too.

Most people thought we would lose today. We did. Storm are a champion side... get over it and stop acting like little bitches. Its embarrassing to read some of the crap on here sometimes. Our forwards played well. Mann is a great playmaker, glides over the field...reminds me of a young Lockyer. He is inexperienced in the halves for first grade. Our halfback is not a Cooper Cronk.

Let it go. its one game, and one most expected us to lose. With a sharp goalicker it could have been 34-30 today. We'll be better for this if we learn from it....but not if everyone gets all reactive and overemotional... bitch behaviour.

Well done Storm.

There may be a lot of little bitches on here.
But you are by far the biggest bitch on here

Life's Good

Coach
Theres so many ppl acting like little bitches here..

Storm played very sharp footy today in that first half. Remember, they are a champion football team. They certainly had calls go to them in that first half... but they still had to do what needed to be done to score the points...and they did. All teams have weak points...they had monster possession in that first 20mins and took advantage of those opportunities.

Well done to them. Something we can learn from. Our badass playing the last 2months is not all gone to waste.

They scored some tries on Nighty's side and ppl are calling for his head. bitches! Nighty scored some tries on his side too... his opposing winger made a couple of bad defensive decisions.

Our offloads have been creating havoc in the past weeks. Melbourne wrapped up the ball well today. Some of our tries came from offloads too.

Most people thought we would lose today. We did. Storm are a champion side... get over it and stop acting like little bitches. Its embarrassing to read some of the crap on here sometimes. Our forwards played well. Mann is a great playmaker, glides over the field...reminds me of a young Lockyer. He is inexperienced in the halves for first grade. Our halfback is not a Cooper Cronk.

Let it go. its one game, and one most expected us to lose. With a sharp goalicker it could have been 34-30 today. We'll be better for this if we learn from it....but not if everyone gets all reactive and overemotional... bitch behaviour.

Well done Storm.
It's a bit rich to moan about people bitching when you open the thread that way.

Belta

Juniors
I agree bitching about players performance on the forum is well and truly over the top at times, some players however, I must say continue to make the same errors week in week out, you may even say season in season out in some cases. However in relation to the referee, I fully understand and appreciate that on some days things just don't fall your way. The ref made several huge blatant errors, (not 50/50 calls unless you hate the dragons like that FW Gould) particularly early on giving Melbourne a huge leg up. To the credit of Melbourne they are a class side who take full advantage of such opportunities.

To beat Melbourne we needed a few things go our way, unfortunately the opposite happened. I find it 'weird' the forum comments relating to so called 50/50 calls. They were a lot of things but they weren't that, that were blatant poor ref decisions and had they been made to favour the Dragons The commentary would have spent considerable time replaying and emphasising the errors.

Refs have shit games, such is life but expressing your frustration (whinging) because your side is disadvantaged is a normal part of being a supporter IMO, as make no mistake these calls do impact on the end result...and to say oh your just one sided we got calls go our way (when the game was gone and the ref is trying to square up) isn't making it fair or acceptable