What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves

Bay56

First Grade
Tokyo_Raider said:
Hope some people feel like real wankers.

none than I can see .. how about you T_R

mate I'll express my opinion and if you think that is reason for being referred to as a wanker you can go and wank yourself :p

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
f**k the afl as a sport, f**k the union as a sport, f**k basketball as a sport, f**k feild hockey as a sport, and f**k the 14 other clubs that oppose canberra

and god bless the raiders and any australian team doing this country proud!

BTW Go Geoff Ogilvy too!

you might want to f**k the afl but dont f**k Collingwood or I'll f**k with you :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
meh, im partial to collingwood, they are mostly hated, like me, so i have an instant affinity to them

raidersforme

Juniors
Bay56 said:
none than I can see .. how about you T_R

mate I'll express my opinion and if you think that is reason for being referred to as a wanker you can go and wank yourself :p

Here here

at the time we went with what was right i am glad he has stayed but there is an obvious retraction in that statement i am still 100% behind what i said time changes but the facts remain glad to see schif we be around in 07 and beyond hopefully with this out of his system he will be one of the few to retire with us

sydraider

First Grade
He looked at his options, found it wasnt better off up there, decided to stay. Who else hasnt done this throughout their working life?

I understand a 9 to 5 job does not carry the tribalistic support that league does and words such as passion and loyalty come along with league.

Hopefully Schif gets the nod for SOO #3 and this whole episode will more than diminish, therefore he can continue the great form he has currently enjoyed.

P.S f**k Collingwood and every other AFL affiliation :lol:

Latest posts