What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So........ The Scarf!

Vote for your choice of wording

• Dragon Army / Dragon Army (front and rear)

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Dragon Army / Our Red V (front / rear)

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Dragon Army / Stand up if you love St.George (front / rear)

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

SaintTPP

First Grade
Just off the phone with our Manufacturer and the news is that if the Sample is correct we will have our Scarfs here by 4th June. Can't wait to see them all up in the crowd.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Put me down for 2 or 3. Great assett for chilly nights like last year's Roosters game.

Cooper-Man

Bench
I will be speaking to paul and amanda with regards to setting up an account for the dragon army so that any money made on the scarfs will go towards something else we can all agree on via a poll. Maybe a new big jersey or an end of year BBQ etc. Suggestions would be good.

My personal wet dream would be Dragon Army on one side, and Est. 1921 on the other. Though I know that would rub our South Coast friends in the wrong way. So I voted for Dragon Army / Our Red V. White scarf with red writing would be my pick of colours. Could swing them around like the US Baseball fans I see on telly (looks good, though a bit wanky)!

With that said, couldn't the Our Red V on the scarf change to OurRedV.com so as to promote the fan group somewhat? Just an idea.

STG-MACCA

Bench
Pete & Stelz don't want the our red v site to be advertised.
The front will say DRAGON ARMY, and the rear RED V FOR ETERNITY
They will be as per the picture, white with red text.

Will post a picture of the sample as soon as it arrives.

As much as I think this is a great idea, let's not turn into the Cronulla T-shirt brigade who make their own merchandise and don't support the club. I hope that the ppl who buy these also buy something from the club to show your financial support too...

DB

First Grade
Mate they are only scarfs.... its not a jersey. I reckon everyone that will be wearing one of these will be wearing a dragons jersey as well.

Saintsman

Juniors
I will be speaking to paul and amanda with regards to setting up an account for the dragon army so that any money made on the scarfs will go towards something else we can all agree on via a poll. Maybe a new big jersey or an end of year BBQ etc. Suggestions would be good.

Depends on how we do this season. If we happen to win the comp a big "thankyou" tifo wouldn't be a bad idea

big pat

Coach
a lot of the supporters have a couple of jerseys,plus they support the red 'v' membership, a lot of people support both clubs, when their is a home game, so i don't see how the army having a scarf is going to make much of a dent, and we did ask doust about scarves last year, and he just said they would look in to it.

Yup, i'm not bagging the idea out. I'll probably get one. Just like i got a macca flag last year too. I'm just making the comment...