What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Who Do We Want Dropped This Week

GoParra

Juniors
I hope we have heard the last of all the CRAP that comes out of a lot of people here
Every single one of them stood up tonight, most especially Cayless, Burt and Grothe who have all been bagged to bits the past few weeks for (in my opinion) no reason.
Cayless has been out for a long time with injury and has proved tonight what he is capable of
Burt has had 2 great weeks in a row and was especially good tonight
Grothe in my opinion has done little wrong all season and has tried his guts out and makes great metres every week and beats the firts tackle nearly every single time.
Wagon was again solid, hell they all went well tonight
Sorry for my little rant, but im here when we don't go so good as well and I get sick and tired of all the doom and gloom, let's get behind the team and stay behind them.

Oh and good onya Smithy, good game plan and i'm pleased the players executed it for you and stood up to be counted

dazeely

First Grade
Cayless appeared to really enjoy playing back up front. Lead from the front. Wagon back to where he belongs maybe.

Well done to the entire team. :clap:

eels_fan

First Grade
THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT!!

Great Performance .. EXCELLENT DEFENSE!!!

Congrats to all the boys!!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well, If McKinnon is fit, then someone has to be dropped ;-)

Peek made some simple errors which cost us badly, thankfully not the game

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Wagon is most likely going to have to be left out, that spear tackle will see him suspended definitely.

cureme

Juniors
spear tackle!? as gus said, it was a 'great tackle'! but yeah, Peek is a liability, hurry back Vella

Redback71

First Grade
makes a big diff when they play there proper possie

morrison tends too have some brain explossions though hope his not our achilles heel last week with that stupid so called knock on then this week interfering with campbell which gave a penalty and a try :?

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Wagon's tackle being called up for a penalty was an absolute disgrace. He tackled him around the waist.

In terms of the topic,

I would have to say that Petersen would have to make way for Wade's return.

Peek did have a couple of brain explosions, but again defended solidly (and as the commentator said, it didn't go unnoticed). However, I do agree that he will have to make way for Vella when he is ready... you could see Vella singing the team song in the locker room after the match, and you could just tell that he was raring to get back in there quick smart.

The other player I have concerns over is Cannings. I don't know if my expectations are too high, but I would expect a lot more impact from him. Unless he pulls out a top game against the Broncos next week, he may be making way either for Peek to stay in the side when Vella returns, or for FFMM/Taia

Team for next week would be:

1. McKinnon
2. Burt
3. Graham
4. Tahu
5. Grothe
6. Morris
7. Smith
8. Cayless
9. Riddell
10. Stringer
11. Hindmarsh
12. Morrison
13. Wagon

14. Marsh
15. O'Dwyer/Widders
16. Peek
17. Cannings

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Well he's on report for a dangerous throw and everyone who has been reported for them so far has gone for at least a week.

Suitman

Post Whore
GoParra said:
I hope we have heard the last of all the CRAP that comes out of a lot of people here
Every single one of them stood up tonight, most especially Cayless, Burt and Grothe who have all been bagged to bits the past few weeks for (in my opinion) no reason.
Cayless has been out for a long time with injury and has proved tonight what he is capable of
Grothe in my opinion has done little wrong all season and has tried his guts out and makes great metres every week and beats the firts tackle nearly every single time.
Sorry for my little rant, but im here when we don't go so good as well and I get sick and tired of all the doom and gloom, let's get behind the team and stay behind them.

Oh and good onya Smithy, good game plan and i'm pleased the players executed it for you and stood up to be counted

You are just as pathetic as the people who only get on here when we lose.

If only you were as objective as you think you are.

Suity

GoParra

Juniors
Suitman said:
GoParra said:

You are just as pathetic as the people who only get on here when we lose.

If only you were as objective as you think you are.

Suity

Thanks Mr Righteous
Oh Lord of the Board :roll: :arrow:

Graham was pathetic in defence. Broncos will have a field day running down his side. I must admit that cayless and Wagon and Burt were very good today.

So yeah graham is the other to be dropped I guess as he just cant read the defence. That Puletua try where he just sprinted up and came up with nothing was pathetic.

GoParra

Juniors
I don't proffess to be
But i'd rather get behind and see people behind the team than forever slagging them who are out there trying their best.
And just like you and me in out jobs, i'm sure there are times when we both try our best and it just doesnt come off.
I'm not going to get into yet another personal battle with you, but i'd appreciate you keeping your personal attacks to yourself, you keep your opinion and i'll keep mine

Suitman

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
Graham was pathetic defence. Broncos will have a field day running down his side. I must admit that cayless and Wagon and Burt were very good today.

So yeah graham is the other to be fropped I guess as he just cant read the defence. That Puletua try where he just sprinted up and came up with nothing was pathetic.

That might be hasty, but its objective.

Suity

Latest posts