What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Who Do We Want Dropped This Week

PJ Marshal

Coach
tonight i was so angry when i saw him

i was like woah its ash im so angry when i see him

then when he scored i was like double woah this is why i hate this guy he scores too many dam tries

Suitman

Post Whore
GoParra said:
I don't proffess to be
But i'd rather get behind and see people behind the team than forever slagging them who are out there trying their best.
And just like you and me in out jobs, i'm sure there are times when we both try our best and it just doesnt come off.
I'm not going to get into yet another personal battle with you, but i'd appreciate you keeping your personal attacks to yourself, you keep your opinion and i'll keep mine

What you forever seem to forget, is that everybody who posts on here bleeds Blue and Gold as much as you do.
That boy mUSASHI, who I know personally, hurts as much as anyone when we lose. He just has the balls to say what HE thinks is wrong. We ain't perfect you know.
Just don't take the abuse of the team so personally, because you really do.
Everyone wants 'em to win. They just have different ideas on how it should be done.
For you to start a thread like this tonight is, as I said, is as petulant as those who forever start the "Sack Smith" threads.

Suity

Suity

GoParra

Juniors
Suitman said:
For you to start a thread like this tonight is, as I said, is as petulant as those who forever start the "Sack Smith" threads.

Suity

Suity

Well i disagree, and if you can sit back and understand people wanting to drop a player like Cayless, then all power to you because that guy gives his all to Parra each and every week he plays. If you can also put up with people wanting players dropped one week and then awarding them mom the following ie Stringer then again all power to you.
Reading through other forums we are indeed the most fickle fans in the entire league, without a doubt, the press know this and love it and make no bones about using it against us, which can only add to the pressure already on the players and coaching staff.
As i say, i WILL have my opinion, and you are most welcome to yours

GoParra said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Suity

Well i disagree, and if you can sit back and understand people wanting to drop a player like Cayless, then all power to you because that guy gives his all to Parra each and every week he plays. If you can also put up with people wanting players dropped one week and then awarding them mom the following ie Stringer then again all power to you.
Reading through other forums we are indeed the most fickle fans in the entire league, without a doubt, the press know this and love it and make no bones about using it against us, which can only add to the pressure already on the players and coaching staff.

Cayless was woeful in the last few weeks, He deserved the spray and so did a few others but he made up for it today and played well along with Wagon who was very good and Burt who had a good game.

Fickle schimkel we demand our footy team to play with commitment like today.

GoParra

Juniors
I don't think he was woeful against the sharks, sure he wasnt outstanding, but few were and i doubt you would find many if any who stood out V the Rabbits, but 3 games in to call for his head aftyer being out with injury for so long .... give me a break

Suitman

Post Whore
GoParra said:
Suitman said:

Suity

Suity

I will have my opinion and you will have yours.
And so will everyone else. That never changes.
But I don't ever remember saying that I understand that we should drop Cayless, or ever saying that we should drop a player after he had a blinder the week before.
People are entitled to say that. I just ignore that shite. You take it personally and let it hurt you.

And, all of a sudden, after a win, you appear with your first thread in an eternity, full of sarcasm, bleating the bleeding obvious.

As I said, as bad as the Sack Smith threads. Here is the space where I should insert the Rolling Eyes, but I will refrain.

Suity

GoParra

Juniors
I don't take it personally, nor does it hurt, i asked, somewhat sarcastically, do we really need to hear it at all ...

Suitman

Post Whore
GoParra said:
I don't take it personally, nor does it hurt, i asked, somewhat sarcastically, do we really need to hear it at all ...

A bit more humour in your sarcasm and it may have worked better.

Suity

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
He did well to score a try and have a hand in another BUT he is a liability BIG TIME.

watch a replay and listen to the ch.9 commentators. they know what they're talking about on that play.

if you still feel the same way after that, come back and we'll discuss the relative merits of attempting to smash the pill with the dill as opposed to allowing the overlap to rip you to shreds.

theicemandanno

Juniors
GoParra,

IF you look at the recommendations these baggers, like myself, made last week and then look at how we played then of course there will be no criticisms this week. What we wanted, for the most part, happened and PRESTO WE PLAY BETTER AND WIN.

You asked who should be dropped for the Broncos game? Simple.

Peek, Petersen.

Peek back to PL, Cordoba to the bench.
Petersen to PL. Burt to wing, Mckinnon to fullback.

Why not look over the comments made last week and see that they were constructive criticsm........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

eloquentEEL said:
Jake the snake said:
He did well to score a try and have a hand in another BUT he is a liability BIG TIME.

watch a replay and listen to the ch.9 commentators. they know what they're talking about on that play.

if you still feel the same way after that, come back and we'll discuss the relative merits of attempting to smash the pill with the dill as opposed to allowing the overlap to rip you to shreds.

Watched the replay my opinion has not changed. Fact is that whever they ran down Grahams side they made alot of yards as he always was caught out because he let them get on the outside of him. And when it actually comes down to tackaling he has no technique at all he gets shoved off.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
so if he goes up and in, you bag him. if he slides, you bag him.

according to NRL stats he missed 4 tackles. Morrison missed 5... does that make Morrison a liability BIG TIME?

Ash made some decent tackles and don't forget, it's his first game in the top grade this year... he's been training in PL

Eels Supporter

Juniors
I get the feeling that even if Ash was captain of the Australian RL team and played like Darren Lockyer Jake the Snake would still bag him. I wonder if he really watches the game! Did Ash steal your girlfriend mate?

strider

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:
eloquentEEL said:
Jake the snake said:

Watched the replay my opinion has not changed. Fact is that whever they ran down Grahams side they made alot of yards as he always was caught out because he let them get on the outside of him. And when it actually comes down to tackaling he has no technique at all he gets shoved off.

Made lots of yards - well maybe, but he did have Puletua running at him pretty much ALL night.....you watched many Penrith games? Puletua makes lots of yards week in week out - he's a big mutha and few ppl will bring him down one on one without him making alot of yards.

strider

Post Whore
theicemandanno said:
Why not look over the comments made last week and see that they were constructive criticsm........... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You are kidding yourself if you think all the comments on here are "constructive criticism" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Haynzy

First Grade
theicemandanno said:
GoParra,

IF you look at the recommendations these baggers, like myself, made last week and then look at how we played then of course there will be no criticisms this week. What we wanted, for the most part, happened and PRESTO WE PLAY BETTER AND WIN.

You asked who should be dropped for the Broncos game? Simple.

Peek, Petersen.

Peek back to PL, Cordoba to the bench.
Petersen to PL. Burt to wing, Mckinnon to fullback.

I'm still flumoxed( :? ) as to why people are calling for Peek to be dropped.
He's playing well, we need guys who will be consistently solid week in week out.

Josh Cordoba may look the goods in Premier League but we have all seen guys struggle to make the step up. Why take that chance now especially after a good solid game.

I think if McKinnon is back this week you may be right on that front.

GoParra

Juniors
strider said:
theicemandanno said:

You are kidding yourself if you think all the comments on here are "constructive criticism" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thankyou

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
theicemandanno said:

Strides - there are many on here who offer contructive criticism, and many who don't. You just have to choose who to take seriously and who not. Iceman is one who does.
A simple "Thank You" is just self congratulatory.

Suity