What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who do you hate from each team?

Greenblooded

Juniors
Smartman said:
Ben Harris isnt part of the bulldogs anymore, where have you been the past 6 months?

If you read through the thread you'll see that quite a few have put down past players for clubs, for example Ben Elias hasn't played for a while.

Most hated player in the game is easily Hazem el Masri along with most Bulldogs, broncos and Panthers (dont hate all of the Panthers though see list).
.[/QUOTE]

& most sunsilk roosters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Corbin said:
Sea Eagles - Ashley Alberts, Jason King, Jye Mullance, Chad Randell

Roosters - Finch (not sure on this 1), Chris Walker, Luke Ricketson, Brett Firman, Ned Catic

Knights - Danny Buderus, Matthew Gidley, Craig Hall, Steve Simpson, Luke Quigley

Bulldogs - Matt Utai, Willie Tonga, Brent Sherwin, Andrew Ryan, Adam Perry, Luke Patten, Reni Maitua, Corey Hughes, Ben Harris, Tony Grimaldi, Hazem El Masri, Roy Asotasi

Wests Tigers - Chris Heighington, Pat Richards, Todd Payten, Mark O'Neill, Robert Miles, Robbie Farah, Shane Elford (i will now hate him for life after what he did to the rabbits)

Rabbitohs - Luke Stuart, Todd Polgase, Scott Geddes

Eels - Mark Riddell, Daniel wagon, Glenn Morrison, John Morris, Dean Widders,

Raiders - Ben Cross (thug), Simon Woolford

Panthers - Luke Lewis, Luke Rooney, Preston Campbell, Gower, Ross, Rogers, Wesser, Pomery

Storm - Matt geyer, Robbie Kearns, Ryan Hoffman, Jake Webster, Dallas Johnson, Ian Donnelly

Warriors - Steven Price,

Dragons - Wes Naqiama, Ben Hornby

Broncos - Brent Tate, Darren Lockyer, Brett Seymore

Cowboys - Jonathon Thurston, Steve Southern, Luke O'Donnell, Matt Bowen

Sharks - Brett Kimmorley, David Peachey
LOL. Might have been easier to list the players you don't hate.

I have to ask...
Why the following players:
Steve Price, Preston Campbell, Rhys Wesser, Wes Naiqama, Ben Hornby, Steve Southern, Matt Bowen, David Peachey.
?
That's just for starters.
They all seem like players who haven't much wrong. Is it a haircut thing?

Agent Mulder

Bench
Its funny how much the Broncos fans hate Parramatta, It must be because we beat them all the time and Parramatta has a huge following in Queensland.

Cletus

First Grade
Corbin said:
Yeh i was just going on from the start of the 05 season

Most hated player in the game is easily Hazem el Masri along with most Bulldogs, broncos and Panthers (dont hate all of the Panthers though see list).

And yeh i dont actually hate alot of them just dont really like the way they play. But Hazem i just hate.

That's weird because Hazem is the only Bulldogs player I like.

Kiwi

First Grade
Agent Mulder said:
Its funny how much the Broncos fans hate Parramatta, It must be because we beat them all the time and Parramatta has a huge following in Queensland.

Yeah we really worry about the Eels beating us, it has nothing to do with the very obvious dislike both clubs have for each other :roll:

Corbin

Juniors
Willow said:
LOL. Might have been easier to list the players you don't hate.

I have to ask...
Why the following players:
Steve Price, Preston Campbell, Rhys Wesser, Wes Naiqama, Ben Hornby, Steve Southern, Matt Bowen, David Peachey.
?
That's just for starters.
They all seem like players who haven't much wrong. Is it a haircut thing?

More than happy willow

Steve price : dont actually hate him just he played for the bulldigs not a a great positive i could easily take him out
Preston Campbell: Overrated, hate the way he plays.
Rhys Wesser, Again he plays for the Panthers and i dont like the way he plays.
Wes Naiqama: Although he isnt a bad player he gets talked up alot, and again i dont think hes that great and i dont particuly like him ethier
Also as a goal kicker myself hes gking disgusts me.
Ben Hornby: Hm same kind thing as Steve Price could take him out easily but the way he plasy doesnt suit me.
Steve Southern: Overated, Hair (hope that doesnt offend any1)
Matt Bowen: HATE his so much, hes a queenslander, he plays a very much 'im the number 1 player in the world' type game, dont like how he talks.
Peachey: Crap player, useless and a waste of the game thank you hes gone

Azkatro

First Grade
Corbin said:
More than happy willow

Steve price : dont actually hate him just he played for the bulldigs not a a great positive i could easily take him out
Preston Campbell: Overrated, hate the way he plays.
Rhys Wesser, Again he plays for the Panthers and i dont like the way he plays.
Wes Naiqama: Although he isnt a bad player he gets talked up alot, and again i dont think hes that great and i dont particuly like him ethier
Also as a goal kicker myself hes gking disgusts me.
Ben Hornby: Hm same kind thing as Steve Price could take him out easily but the way he plasy doesnt suit me.
Steve Southern: Overated, Hair (hope that doesnt offend any1)
Matt Bowen: HATE his so much, hes a queenslander, he plays a very much 'im the number 1 player in the world' type game, dont like how he talks.
Peachey: Crap player, useless and a waste of the game thank you hes gone
I think it's fair to say there's a lot of anger in there mate.

Ghoulies

Bench
Agent Mulder said:
Its funny how much the Broncos fans hate Parramatta, It must be because we beat them all the time
A few years of beating us at home is certainly no reason for me to hate Parra (besides, round 5 easily made up for any past disappointments).
Parramatta has a huge following in Queensland
Here's a reason: Parra do have one of the largest support bases in QLD, but if the Eels are in a slump, you can bet your bottom dollar that 90% of those fans will say stuff it and watch 'em on the box.

skeepe

Immortal
Broncos: Tate, Berrigan, Thorn, Carroll, Hodges, Hunt
Raiders: Gafa
Rabbitohs: A. MacDougall
Manly: Monaghan, Hill, Randall, Watmough
Knights: Perry, Johns, Buderus
Bulldogs: Patten, Phelps
Roosters: Minichiello, Cross, Walker, Monaghan, Finch, Morley, Crocker, Wing, Ricketson, Webb
Eels: Morrison, Tahu, Hindmarsh
Storm: Orford
Sharks: Kimmorley, Bailey, Bird, Gallen, Nutley
Tigers: Gibbs, Heighnington
Cowboys: Thurston, Rauhihi, O'Donnell
Dragons: Cooper, Gasnier, Barrett, Ryles, Manu, Bailey
Panthers: Wesser
Warriors: Betham, Te Mata, Meli, Toopi, Webb

Broncos: no one
Raiders: germ, gaffa, tongue, croker
Rabbitohs: joe williams, george piggins
Manly: all of em
Knights: all of em
Bulldogs: utai, mason,
Roosters: walker, finch, cailess, ricky stuart, ron palmer, anasta, harrison
Eels: tim smith, glenn morison
Storm: kidwell
Sharks: david simmons, stuart raper, barry pierce, ground announcer guy, the band that plays at the ground, mc hammerhead, the lack of silveware............
Tigers:
Cowboys: thurston
Dragons: barrett
Panthers: girdler
Warriors: no one

sunny

I don't really "hate" that many people, but here a few thoughts for the discussion...

Scott Hill from the Storm...talented, but one of the most overrated players alive. Has one big game every 5 or 6 weeks and then disappears off the face of the earth/gets injured

Brett Kimmorley...seems like a nice fella, but is perhaps the most overrated player ever. Not even an average player usually in my book. Would probably make a good #9 though.

Michael Crocker...was very good in SOO this year, but is an absolute nuffy at club level and I have not the slightest idea why he's thought to be so great at that level.

super_coach

First Grade
For the Bronson Harrison hater,you would not meet a nicer guy,one of those allround good guys.Probably his biggest problem,he is too nice--ask anyone who has been in contact with him during his junior days or at the wt,and you will get the same answer,Top bloke and a good role modle

Latest posts