What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who was the bigger cat, Creagh or Ennis?

Who was the bigger cat

• Total voters

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I cannot decided.

Creagh in reverse @ 100mph I did not think could be equalled.

But Ennis hiding behind Snowden may have not only equalled it but topped it.

What do you guys think?

So who was the bigger cat, Creagh or Ennis?

Gaba

First Grade
pearce went missing again when he is suppose to be the organiser in attack

has anyone found him yet ?

jarro

Juniors
Ennis for mine.

Creagh backpeddled, Ennis hide behind another player :lol:

perverse

Referee
i couldn't even choose. fancy hiding behind one of your rookie props... Kade handled it alright without losing his head and swinging himself too.

no... i must say that whilst Creagh did sh*t his pants, Ennis' effort was even more comical due to the absolute cheap nature of the dog shots he put in only to run away and literally hide as soon as Nate realised wtf was going on.

i'm gonna go with Ennis... but stressing that it doesn't take away from how big a cat Creagh is too.

gronkathon

First Grade
Creagh had the upper hand but Ennis stormed home with his "Oh sh*t that big guy is running at me and looks angry. Better step to my left and only pretend to try and tackle him"

But also one must factor in Creagh ran away from Justin Hodges. A guy who has been belted by all and sundry when he has arced up in the past.

Throwing in club cat acts Eniis wins. Being beaten up by Sandow & faking injuy for a penalty when with the Broncos = Winner on points

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
pearce went missing again when he is suppose to be the organiser in attack

has anyone found him yet ?
Yes we know gaba, Mitchell beat you up and rooted your misses, this thread is about Creagh and Ennis.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hahah i was thinking about making this poll

i just cant decide... i think it shades to Ennis, Creagh backed away but he didnt attempted to crawl up the backside of his prop and hide

Also Ennis landed 3 of his absolute best on and it didnt even phase Myles, Creagh just got into a push and shove and ran away... i think that gives it to Ennis.

perverse

Referee
But also one must factor in Creagh ran away from Justin Hodges. A guy who has been belted by all and sundry when he has arced up in the past.
this is true, and muddies the water a bit. at least Ennis was hiding from a big forward who would have belted the piss out of him without blinking. Creagh ran from Justin f**king Hodges, who himself is a massive grub that can't back his mouth up at all.

Slammin

Juniors
It was a tough choice but I had to go with Ennis for this reason:

He hit a defenseless man on the ground, when defenseless man moved into a position where he could defend himself and more so act as an aggressor Ennis couldn't fight his evolutionary trait handed down by the Ennis family.

Creagh would of got it if he actually punched Hodges then did the Usain Bolt

DeeJ

Bench
They were both pretty bad but Ennis backed down against a forward and Creagh is a forward who backed down from a back.

So Creagh is still worse IMO.

Vic Mackey

Referee
id say ennis because somehow he has got this reputation as being tough.

everyone always knew creagh was a powderpuff. as gronk says hodges has thrown down at least half a dozen times and got his arse handed to him on every single occassion. id back preston campbell to beat him up.

the funniest part of ennis's little tirade was that myles continued to play the ball whilst ennis was landing them on his chin, its as if he didnt even realise someone was punching him in the face.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ennis is a gigantic queef but i still cant go past Creagh for the title. A lot of people will vote for Ennis just because its so fresh in their memories but Creagh takes the cake for me.

perverse

Referee
i voted for Ennis but am back on the fence again given all the new things that i hadn't considered...

it's a real tight race when we have to analyse it to this degree to figure out just who is the bigger cat, though.

verdict: both are massive cats. who is the bigger of the two is of little consequence.

chunk

Juniors
id say ennis because somehow he has got this reputation as being tough.

everyone always knew creagh was a powderpuff. as gronk says hodges has thrown down at least half a dozen times and got his arse handed to him on every single occassion. id back preston campbell to beat him up.

the funniest part of ennis's little tirade was that myles continued to play the ball whilst ennis was landing them on his chin, its as if he didnt even realise someone was punching him in the face.

Agree.

StormChaser

First Grade
It was a tough choice but I had to go with Ennis for this reason:

He hit a defenseless man on the ground, when defenseless man moved into a position where he could defend himself and more so act as an aggressor Ennis couldn't fight his evolutionary trait handed down by the Ennis family.

Creagh would of got it if he actually punched Hodges then did the Usain Bolt

This.

I think Thaiday beats them both

But then this. Hrmmm. Dilemma!

Azkatro

First Grade
Creagh, a second rower and supposed "enforcer", ran away from a centre. Ennis hid from from a bigger man. Creagh is the bigger cat.

Chook Herron

Juniors
Ennis - jabbing a guy on the ground and then cowering behind another player when the tables started turning. Myles would have messed him up like a hotel hallway