What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who was the bigger cat, Creagh or Ennis?

Who was the bigger cat

• Total voters

FiTzHaNrY_FaN

Juniors
plz LEAVE ENNIS ALONE U MORONS

i m sick of readin all dis crap about ennis havin a bad game wow he is still beta than robbie 'throw da other team da ball' farrah n he woznt even dat bad wud u guys plz go rewatch da game b4 commenting ty neway who wud u put in his place coz u need sum1 tuff n i dunno who we cud put in mayb paul aiton but i still fink ennis is da best shot

zombat

Juniors
plz LEAVE ENNIS ALONE U MORONS

i m sick of readin all dis crap about ennis havin a bad game wow he is still beta than robbie 'throw da other team da ball' farrah n he woznt even dat bad wud u guys plz go rewatch da game b4 commenting ty neway who wud u put in his place coz u need sum1 tuff n i dunno who we cud put in mayb paul aiton but i still fink ennis is da best shot

please never post again.

perverse

Referee
crock.jpg

Chris Crocker says Ennis is fair game.

beave

Coach
I'm awaiting Timmah's defence of said incident with Ennis.......................

cornerposter

Juniors
I don't know why you need to pick a winner here. They're both big cats and worthy of Blues jersey for life

sooperdooper

First Grade
out of these 2 guys ennis wins hands down...
creagh just pushed a bloke and ran backwards..

Ennis threw punches onto a defenceless bloke then hid. Throw in all his little elbows over the place he wins.

We should do a Qld one, Thaiday V Slater
Cats of the highest order

Danish

Referee
out of these 2 guys ennis wins hands down...
creagh just pushed a bloke and ran backwards..

Ennis threw punches onto a defenceless bloke then hid. Throw in all his little elbows over the place he wins.

We should do a Qld one, Thaiday V Slater
Cats of the highest order

Thaiday and Slater are grubs.

Taylor is the biggest of the QLD cats

Nevan_

First Grade
I'd go with Ennis.

Creagh has probably never been in a fight in his life. He's a gentle giant.

Ennis, on the other hand, is constantly niggling players and using dirty tactics. But, he hides like the coward he is when the other is willing to go toe to toe.

Bench
So Farah is not tough enough for origin,Ennis is made for origin,these gems are from plenty of people,not just Doggies supporters,Ennis is shown up for what he really is,a one trick pony,niggle and go,what a joke.
Bellamy and Daley should never be anywhere near origin again,for throwing their support behind this myth,and picking him 4 games in a row.

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Ennis also got belted by Chris Sandow last year.

He's happy to trash talk, throw elbows everywhere, but when it comes to the crunch he backs away like a little coward.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Definitely Ennis imo

Some great (and tough) players have simply not been fighters and I think Creagh is in that mould (not necessarily saying he's a great player btw). I think he had a rush of blood to the head and then decided (to use the old cliche) "it's not my go", rather than fearing for his life.

Ennis is at the opposite end of the scale entirely, always looking for fights, threw his best haymakers, then definitely got scared that he was gonna get belted and ran away.