What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who was the bigger cat, Creagh or Ennis?

Who was the bigger cat

• Total voters

Ghoulies

Bench
Creagh by a mile.

Ennis didn't purposely hide behind Snowden IMO. Snowden jumped in front of him and then the pack surrounded them which basically pinned Ennis to snowden's back. He still kept trying to throw em and he also manned up and faced Shillo's run off the tap.
Bahaha! You're ridiculous.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Are there any other nominations?

I have watched every origin and cannot think of an incident where a player has been such a cat.

Greg grub/cheat shots are just that, a cat is running from a fight.

These two standout

adamkungl

Immortal
I wonder if Ennis has called Snowden to ask politely if he can recover his 'tough guy' image from the depths of Snowden's arse?

Raider_69

Post Whore
It's like he's being held up at gun-point or something, what an embarrassment

I was going to liken it to what you see in one of those war movies... when the bombs start dropping, the army kick into gear and return fire, and the civilians... they ran, hide and put their hands over their ears like poor widdle Ennis

i was regreting my decision to vote him after considering Creagh skirted away from Hodges but that picture vindicates my vote i recon

You tiger fans have won me over... its not just that Ennis is a cat, he's also a grub and he cost us the game last night... Time to give Farah another shot

Johns Magic

Referee
Creagh by a mile.

Ennis didn't purposely hide behind Snowden IMO. Snowden jumped in front of him and then the pack surrounded them which basically pinned Ennis to snowden's back. He still kept trying to throw em and he also manned up and faced Shillo's run off the tap.

Creagh did a thaiday-style girly push, and then ran as fast as he could in a backwards direction.

Incomparable

Bizzare post, full of fiction

mattyg

Bench
you guys have gotta be kidding...ennis didnt cost us the game. When he came back on he put in a pin point grubber to set up the try that gave NSW the lead. It was a good passage of play from him and it put us in front. Myles was throwing elbows and forearms on the ground in the tackle...Yeah ennis was probably gobbing off but he was on the ground as well copping elbows so of course he was gonna retaliate. He was far from the reason NSW lost last night.

Johns Magic

Referee
Score with Ennis off the field:

12-1 to NSW

Score with Ennis on the field:

22-6 to QLD

He was great

Matt23

Staff member
you guys have gotta be kidding...ennis didnt cost us the game. When he came back on he put in a pin point grubber to set up the try that gave NSW the lead. It was a good passage of play from him and it put us in front. Myles was throwing elbows and forearms on the ground in the tackle...Yeah ennis was probably gobbing off but he was on the ground as well copping elbows so of course he was gonna retaliate. He was far from the reason NSW lost last night.
Are you Timmah in disguise? Ennis was easily NSW's worst last night, anyone who disagre's is well, a Bulldogs supporter.

Doug2234

First Grade
Complements of Rocket

ennistheskirt-1.jpg

mrpwnd

Bench
Creagh back peddaled for sure but IIRC he didn't hide behind anybody.

In fact, I'd say he cowered behind Snowden. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he pissed his pants the fairy.
Don't you remember? Creagh just wanted to get on with the game and go back in line to start tackling LOL!
Love the blokes excuse.

innsaneink

Referee
Michelle Ennis compounds her gutless cowardly cat act by living in denial today and actually saying these words:
But in saying that, do you stand there and let a bloke punch you in the head or do you stand your ground?'' Ennis said.

Stand your ground?

You ran and hide you f**kin cat, THE single most cowardly act in the history of Aussie Rugby League...congrats Ennis you douche

adamkungl

Immortal
Will his mates in the media actually give him what he deserves, or continue with the tough/made for origin crap?

adamkungl

Immortal
Also Ennis you dim f**kwit, in the last 10 minutes when you're up by 5 you get punched in the head, not give away a penalty. What a dumb f**kwit.