What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who will we o for?

Frailty

First Grade
30 Year Sharkie said:
That's as maybe, but at least I'll have something to do in September :(

I don't know why you wouldn't have anything to do in September even with no football, but if you really want to watch a bunch of half naked guys wrestle each other, why not watch WWE?

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Frailty said:
.. if you really want to watch a bunch of half naked guys wrestle each other, why not watch WWE?

Because I don't have foxtel ;-)

(Oh god I hate the off season. Six months till we can get interested in the footy again....)

Jono Russell

Bench
30 Year Sharkie said:
Because I don't have foxtel ;-)

(Oh god I hate the off season. Six months till we can get interested in the footy again....)

You're lucky. I am also a season member of the Razorbacks. Another wooden spoon, under performing team with no premierships to their name.

So when the NRL season is over I get to be disapointed all over again when the NBL starts.

Quigs

Immortal
Build a trains set - its fun and you get to play with H.O's

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

chileman

Coach
Frenzy. said:
I think the Melbourne hype has been exposed. First the Roosters and now the Sharks have shown how to beat them. Get in their faces in defence and play a fringe attack where they can only get 2 dudes on you and you get them with quick PTBs

I'm going out on a limb after the last 2 Storm games. They won't win this comp.

Sadly, I think Manly will.
OIY, don't jinx us Frenzyamigo! :sarcasm:

I'm thinkin like Frenz and Inferno = Manly but throw the Warriors in for the smokey and I wouldn't write off the Dogs just yet.
I think Storm have been shown up in certain errors. Watch the other contenders attempt what the Rorters and the Sharks did.

Same as Jimbo for question 2 - Not f*cken Applicable.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
1. Manly

2. Souths- Played rep footy with them and the whole area seem to be wearing those SSFC ying yang jacket/hoodie things...i feel left out!

Chondricthyes

Juniors
Frailty said:
This is a two parter:
1. Who will you be going for in the final series?

2. Who will you go for after the Sharks are kicked out, or fold?

1. Don't support anyone bar us..

2. IF it happened and IT WONT..I would start with the CEO, then each board member would be next on the list......

chiana

Juniors
Chondricthyes said:
2. IF it happened and IT WONT..I would start with the CEO, then each board member would be next on the list......

I'll hold them if you want to hit them, (I'm not really a violent sort of a girl).

1. Don't care but on GF night if Manly are in it, I'll cheer for the other team.

2. I'd give the game away. Just grow old in my rocking chair and the knitting.

Generalzod

Immortal
Frailty said:
This is a two parter:
1. Who will you be going for in the final series?

2. Who will you go for after the Sharks are kicked out, or fold?

1. f**king no one...
2.f**king no one...

carcharias

Immortal
1: I would like to see the Storm win .

2: I would pick Storm or more likely Brisbane so I get to see my team win a GF.