What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So who's going to the GF?

Are you attending the GF

• Total voters

Juju

Juniors
Juju

Thats always an issue, unless you get in early when they do the members pre-release sale you always get the "worst" Cat 1 tix.

I had an issue with my code formation and was delayed 30min on the pre-release sale. I ended up with tickets just on the field side of the tryline, 19 rows back. Always get in as early as you can to ensure you get the better seats available.

Anyway mate hope you enjoy the day. Will be a cracker.

Yep next year I definitely intend to buy through the members presale. I really shouldn't be complaining though as I won the trip over through the Warriors.

What do you reckon the chances are of sneaking down to the lower tier for the Jnrs final then to my actual seats of the main GF?

Goodluck to your boys, can't wait to see such a well supported club in there. I always thought if the Warriors wouldn't be there I'd like to Sydney clubs. Very excited now.

Gonggirl

Juniors
Yep got tickets in the first presale in section 145 only to find out this is the Roosters supporters section and we are avid Dragons fans, will make for an interesting day anyway :)

jargan83

Coach
Bloody oath!!!

Booked flights 20 minutes after full time on Saturday

Purchased tickets to the game back in August

kingcarney

Juniors
just was trying to buy tickets and cant believe it has sold out

so i not have tickets if anyone is interested in selling in roosters or general category let me no

gregstar

Referee
I am , maybe we can all catch up for a drink or not :)

well i'm certainly not going now.

even if the odds of bumping into you are 1/100,000, i'm not willing to risk it.

with any luck, you'll be arrested whilst pursuing your hobby under the urinals.

Lambretta

First Grade
Yep i'm going. Got my tickets when the Roosters were on their bad run late in the season, so didn't expect them to be in it so a great bonus now that they are! First Australian grand final but i have been to 2 SL grand finals in 2007 and 2008 (as a Leeds fan)

Good man. Nice to see you're in Oz

I'll be up on level 6. Go the Roosters