What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who's going to win the comp?

Who will win the comp in 2006?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Macca said:
So far 32 posts giving a f**k to 3 not. Feel free to not come to a footy forum if you don't give a f**k about footy anymore though.

And you reckon you're not McParanoid?

Fugg me, you have to take everything personally.

Well guess what?

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm, i think the side most will be scared of is the Broncs, too many good players that have the potential to destroy, plus the emotional side of it, ie: Webcke retiring, i do slightly lean towards them but i'm mindful of last year and how the Tiges came out of nowhere, if it is going to be some sort of repeat of that i'd be watching out for Manly.
cest la vie.

sharks_4_06

Juniors
i say melbourne.. they look too good.. and i cant see them falling..

broncos had one good game out of 6 so i wanna see how they go next week first.

parra id hate for them to win.. especially living in parra it would be hell..

plus the nrl want melbourne to win it. moving an origin game down there to promote it and having mebourne win the comp will only get them more fans..

i think melb look alot like cronulla did in 99.. except i cant see them falling like we did.

Sugar

Bench
imo i think the dogs and storm will falter before the big game look out for the bolters manly or parra

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
sharky1973 said:
I think the Dogs will win due to their forward pack, although losing Asotasi will hurt them.

I agree with a few others in here, Melbourne have the best backline but i don't think they have the forwards for September footy.

I'd say Manly and Parra are the bolters.
same was said about the tigers forward pack last year

I don't care, but I don't want Manly (the 70s are still fresh in my mind) or the Dragqueens (just because I can't stand them) to win it.

Melbourne have been front runners most of the season and they deserve to finish the job. Go the Storm!

Macca

Coach
30 Year Sharkie said:
I care about the sharks, and this is a sharks forum. The rest can get fugged.

No worries mate. I will be watching the rest of the year with interest. I am a sharks fan first ofcourse but I love Rugby League too much to not care about the rest of the year and the finals.

I also love all predictions.

bad boy bubby said:
hmmmm, i think the side most will be scared of is the Broncs, too many good players that have the potential to destroy, plus the emotional side of it, ie: Webcke retiring, i do slightly lean towards them but i'm mindful of last year and how the Tiges came out of nowhere, if it is going to be some sort of repeat of that i'd be watching out for Manly.
cest la vie.
probably the only thing i got right all season, i wonder what the Broncos were paying 5 weeks ago, fugg it.
who gives a stuff really though eh
i just hope its us that i'm guessing at next year.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
How'd everybody go in this?

Millers was an early Dogs pick then switched to the Broncs.

I think thats 1 from 6 years of GF predictions Millers?
I think i'm 5 from 6

millersnose

Post Whore
haha reefy

thats at least 2 for me

i picked the roosters in every gf they played recently

and i distinctly remember you saying the warriors would win and if i am not mistaken i think you took the cows last year

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
millersnose said:
haha reefy

thats at least 2 for me

i picked the roosters in every gf they played recently

and i distinctly remember you saying the warriors would win and if i am not mistaken i think you took the cows last year
Actually no.
I backed the Tigers from around rnd19 when we played them last year. Those at the club with me that day will know that.
I never picked the Roosters, and that was my only miss, when they won.
I have you on 1 because , I dont know if you went broncs or Dogs. In this poll you went Dogs(woof)