What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who's gonna stop the Dragons?

stormbati

Bench
No more Storm, can any side actually beat them (dragons) regular season or finals?

I know they didnt end well last year but I think that will be the reason they win this years title, easily!!
I hope they dont, because of some Dragons fans on this forum, but I gotta admit, they look unstoppable.

I do hope the whistle blower has enough courage to come clean. There's too many rats in the game.

or

wait until they choke in the preliminary finals

mave

Coach
Don't worry, the Dragons will stop themselves come crunch time.:lol:

Fein

First Grade
Please, it's May 1st.

Revisit this thread in choketember, when the real gagging begins.

Noa

First Grade
Rabbitohs, Titans or Parramtta can, and the GF winner will come from those 3, book it now.

What you see now from the Dragons is what you get, while the Eels and Bunnies have the attack if there on to blow the Dragons off the park while the Titans have the defence and if they decide to play with a bit of flair will win the competition

Moffo

Referee
stmerge have no ticker. come the finals they will be out in straight sets again :lol:

tigers vs souths grand final

Fein

First Grade
Manly, Parramatta, Canterbury, Souths, Wests Tigers, Penrith.........

stormbati

Bench
They failed badly last year, it was as bad as losing a GF, theyll be hungry!
Parra have got to worry about making the finals first, their biggest problem is themselves really.
Souths, well Sutton and Sandow have got to come up with the goods against the best sides before I'll rate them as a contender.
Panthers, halves again the problem. Wouldnt back them in a tight game.
Titans will be much better this time around and should go close if not make the GF.
Roosters could challenge and the Tigers if they actually make the finals.

Latest posts