What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, who's gonna stop the Dragons?

Kiki

First Grade
EXCUSE ME FEIN

I OBJECT TO THAT ASSERTION

can't speak for other Dragons fans, but anything can happen in footy. look at Parra last year. sucked most of the year then came steaming home, found form when we lost ours.

any team can beat any other team on the day. no certainties.

all i can say is, i love my boys, i'm proud of them, and all i can hope for is that they play their best for the rest of the year.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Lol at Dragons fans getting defensive for people suggesting other sides CAN beat them in the finals this year.
No problem thinking other sides can beat the Dragons...
The only one this year, so far, have proven to be cheating.
But when a self serving master of all things nuffy makes poor attempts at trying to beat the Dragons down...and we are on the defensive...then apparently we are not allowed to defend them ?
Ask yourself the same question?
We're not here putting crap on the Eels, merely defending our team against the opinions of someone that has absolutely no knowledge of the game...easy !!
We don't wanna get started on the EEls...lol ;-)

Fein

First Grade
:lol: :lol:

pathetic mate.

Avoid the subject and back pedal like the kid you are.

Can't answer how many finals we've been in compared to you in our "11 year history".

As I said in a previous post, I hope you are at least 50 years old to remember your last Grand Final victory.

I bet you weren't even alive were you.
So in actual fact you are living off glory that you weren't even around to witness or enjoy.
I guess that's all you can do when your side makes the finals once every 22 years.

No spin from me mate, and I'm not the one avoiding topics and only quoting part posts.

I'll break it down for you stupid.

11 years, "juanfarkall".

102 years, won 20.

:lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
No problem thinking other sides can beat the Dragons...
The only one this year, so far, have proven to be cheating.
But when a self serving master of all things nuffy makes poor attempts at trying to beat the Dragons down...and we are on the defensive...then apparently we are not allowed to defend them ?
Ask yourself the same question?
We're not here putting crap on the Eels, merely defending our team against the opinions of someone that has absolutely no knowledge of the game...easy !!
We don't wanna get started on the EEls...lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are an absolute idiot.

This thread remains a testimony to that!!!!!!

thommo4pm

Coach
I'll break it down for you stupid.

11 years, "juanfarkall".

102 years, won 20.

:lol::lol:

I know who is showing their stupidity.
Keep back pedalling champ. :lol:

How sad and pathetic....can't answer anything posed to you.
You know you are struggling when you need to start trying the personal insults on others who are carving you up....seems to be a common trait of yours.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are an absolute idiot.

This thread remains a testimony to that!!!!!!

Wow...you can do multiple emoticons...myspace? way cool dude...

You are still a clueless tool that would not know a football from your centrelink payment.

(no need for any emoticons...says it all)

Fein

First Grade
EXCUSE ME FEIN

I OBJECT TO THAT ASSERTION

can't speak for other Dragons fans, but anything can happen in footy. look at Parra last year. sucked most of the year then came steaming home, found form when we lost ours.

any team can beat any other team on the day. no certainties.

all i can say is, i love my boys, i'm proud of them, and all i can hope for is that they play their best for the rest of the year.

OBJECT ALL YOU LIKE KIKI!!!!

Be proud, you should be. ;-)

Tearaway leaders with a massive for and against.

This thread asked the question "So, who's gonna stop the Dragons?" and dribblepeeboy started a pissing contest.

And that is TYPICAL of PRECIOUS Dragons fans, in my opinion.

Fein

First Grade
Wow...you can do multiple emoticons...myspace? way cool dude...

You are still a clueless tool that would not know a football from your centrelink payment.

(no need for any emoticons...says it all)

Oh, I insist.

You've really excelled yourself here!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fein

First Grade
You have nothing without the emoticons and personal insults.

Good night Fien, don't let the bed bugs bight.

Thommo, I have 20 more than what you crave, you have nothing.

Sleep tight mate and don't get your pecker stuck in your "happy" dragon money box. :lol:

Eels Dude

Coach
who is getting defensive?

There are plenty of sides capable of winning the comp.

Saints, Manly, Parra, Titans, Dogs (when players are back) are all a big threat.

This person did in response to Fein's answer to the initial question

Manly, Parramatta, Canterbury, Souths, Wests Tigers, Penrith.........

You really should try and watch a game of NRL every now and then...

:roll:

All those sides would be capable of beating the Dragons if they played their best and the Dragons didn't on the day. No need to dismiss that opinion so quickly.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
OBJECT ALL YOU LIKE KIKI!!!!

Be proud, you should be. ;-)

Tearaway leaders with a massive for and against.

This thread asked the question "So, who's gonna stop the Dragons?" and dribblepeeboy started a pissing contest.

And that is TYPICAL of PRECIOUS Dragons fans, in my opinion.

Cool thanks for your interpretation of events you poofy little freak.
Pity you had to start the insults... knownothing. I am deeply saddened by your lack of knowledge of all things football and I am sure that most other Souths supporters are alright in my books.
Anyways, I am sure the internet kiosk dude is closing so I'll let you go and find somewhere warm while you still can.
Be careful out there...
Thanks, good night.

Fein

First Grade
This person did in response to Fein's answer to the initial question

All those sides would be capable of beating the Dragons if they played their best and the Dragons didn't on the day. No need to dismiss that opinion so quickly.

Well played Eels dude. ;-)

That is the thread in a nutshell.........until the stmerge freaks lost their mettle......as usual. :lol::lol:

zombie jesus

Staff member
Manly would go close if they could put 80 minutes together. It's a shame they are playing next week, both sides will have a bunch of players backing up.

Kiki

First Grade
jubileeboy and thommo - u realise Fein is just messing with ur minds right?? :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
as for what teams would stress me the most, Manly and Parra for sure.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
:lol:

You really should try and win a premiership..........ZING

From a Souths fan.

B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T

The Pride of the League...........................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Latest posts