What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so will there be an announcement before jan 31 mario?

strong_latte

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
Ive seen more errors in EA sports games than any other PC game. You're a complete twit MD, you should thank Mario for creating the first Rugby League game in 7 years and now he's making progress in making another. I dont care if he says 2006 or 2007 just so long as there is another game. But you're too worried about the little things in computer games.

If you like EA and thats fine, but dont come on here whinging about EA.

EXACTLY! EA are a pack of f**k ups just looking for a quick buck, and if they were to have a shot at league their first attempt would be merely an attempt to test the market... ie SHIT and full of bugs! Anyone else wonder why Lote Tuqiri and Nathan Gray were playing for NZ Maori in Rugby 2004? And that was their 3rd game for union!

bulldog

Bench
EA may cop a lot of flak, maybe a lot of it deserved, but to try and bring a bit of balance back I ask you-

What if the last game was made by EA?
Would it still be worth defending so vociferously?

Sure your experience with EA may not be good, but no-one can say with any certainty what sort of game they could produce, you may like to think EA would bring out a game as bug and mistake ridden as Rugby, I prefer to think more along the lines of NHL and Madden ie-fantastic gameplay and graphics for a number of years now.

It seems it's almost as cool to bag EA as it is to bag Microsoft these days.

strong_latte

Juniors
bulldog said:
It seems it's almost as cool to bag EA as it is to bag Microsoft these days.

This is true, in fact people call them "the microsoft of the games industry" because of their ruthless approach towards any competition, deplaudable and often "illegal" work practices and their tendancy to release games that are still full of bugs... it's a fairly well deserved reputation if you ask me! Sure games like Madden are good, but those are games that make them 10's of millions of dollars a year... a league game wouldn't make anything close to that, so therefore they wouldn't invest enough to make it good.

TinghaExpress

Juniors
Nothing is wrong with EA at least they give us a straight answer about a game. If u ring them up and ask them wether they r producing a certain game theyll either say yes or no unlike mario who continously saids possible.

strong_latte

Juniors
TinghaExpress said:
Nothing is wrong with EA at least they give us a straight answer about a game. If u ring them up and ask them wether they r producing a certain game theyll either say yes or no unlike mario who continously saids possible.

Thats bullshit mate! They don't even have a general enquires email address on the Australian website! And they still have Rugby 2004 being advertised with "comming soon" announcements! They're f**ken useless!

Mullins_y2k

Juniors
TinghaExpress said:

Mario want's to tell us everything beleive me, BUT Mario doesn't want to get sued or fired because of it!!!! He will tell us what ever he can as soon as he can. Its very complicated so take a chill pill! EA have no customer relations what so ever and sidhe has possibly the best customer relations of any game developer to date! and yet they stil get bagged!!! some people!! :roll:

Latest posts