What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so will there be an announcement before jan 31 mario?

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Mario,

Just incase you didn't know...the whole world isnt waiting on your little gay announcement. Dont worry man, millions of people arent waiting on your every word...Your a shitty little NZ computer company making a little announcement about an upcoming game.

You stalled and delayed every part of the last game...and your doing it again, all you are doing is frustrating your very small market...and probably driving them away from the game.

Just get movin' champ.

P.S WE WANT EA

Matt M

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
Mario,

Just incase you didn't know...the whole world isnt waiting on your little gay announcement. Dont worry man, millions of people arent waiting on your every word...Your a shitty little NZ computer company making a little announcement about an upcoming game.

You stalled and delayed every part of the last game...and your doing it again, all you are doing is frustrating your very small market...and probably driving them away from the game.

Just get movin' champ.

P.S WE WANT EA

Did you cousin dump you again or something?

umosay

Juniors
MD, get over your little love affair with EA... They couldn't make a decent league game with all the money in the world.

our a shitty little NZ computer company making a little announcement about an upcoming game.

Haha, if you think so why are you still here tard? I really see an australian company making us a league game huh..? The place where league is 'huge'.

Mario

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:

While you are free to assume your own understanding of the situation, the reality is that the decision making behind a sequel involves a number of parties which are not Sidhe Interactive. Sidhe is a developer, not a publisher, and not the licensor, so its not our decision whether or not a sequel goes forward, nor are we the ones who decide if and when to release information.

My ability to report on this process is also legally limited given the commercial relationships we have with our clients.

With these two points in mind, consider me as frustrated as anyone else here.

I'll report any news that I can when I have it. I think others will agree that Sidhe has been very forthcoming with information and answering of questions in the past, certainly when compared to other development studios.

Until then, feel free to keep slinging your mud or contact EA to petition them to make a rugby league game.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
Thankfully MD doesnt represent everyones views of rugbyleague here, if you get dettered from the code simply because there hasnt been news on a sequal of a video game, id say you play your PS2 way to much.....

Shot Mario, its your job not ours. I'm willing to wait bro, we spent like 7 years waiting for a league game, i can wait another couple of months for an announcement lol. if noone else is willing to do it, ie EA, someone has to. Hopefully there is a sequal. Peace. 1.

winnyason

Juniors
i hope there is some good news, however when you do think about it
the longer this drags out the less likely it will happen.
not dogging on my sport, but it needs sales outside of australia,nz and
england to become longterm, it needs to be marketed in other league strongholds such as the south of france (with french team and elite comp included in game)
along with the league mad new guinea(with the kumuls in the game) just not sure how acessable a games console is in png, also even russia(this is a emerging league stronghold).
the game needs to be sold throughout britain and ireland.
also be available in the us and japan, they won't know the difference
between league and union there they will give it a goes as long as it says rugby.
the reason why ea rugby will stay is because it is a strong international sport.

league can a have a long term francise if we sells copies in the likes of png, france and russia. it needs to be sold more internationally to be a success.

strong_latte

Juniors
Mighty Dragon said:
Mario,

Just get movin' champ.

P.S WE WANT EA

Are you f**ken dumb mate or just uninformed? You want EA to make a league game over Sidhe??? Did you play EA Rugby 2004 mate? That was the shittest game to ever involve passing and try scoring! Sidhe's effort in the NRL game was WAY better!!!
I hate to break it to you mate, but if EA had made a league game, it wouldn't be like madden... possibly madden 95, but not the current version. No offence, but pull your f**ken head in if you think EA would do League justice!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ive seen more errors in EA sports games than any other PC game. You're a complete twit MD, you should thank Mario for creating the first Rugby League game in 7 years and now he's making progress in making another. I dont care if he says 2006 or 2007 just so long as there is another game. But you're too worried about the little things in computer games.

If you like EA and thats fine, but dont come on here whinging about EA.