What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Solomona-what is going on?

bartman

Immortal
What goes around comes around I guess...

Hopefully we can move on from the divisive impact of Tim Smith's retirement / impending shift to England, and concentrate on the players we do have for the rest of the season, and see if we can get them into the eight.

Friday's game was seriously the best I've seen us play for quite some time, and if we can just take the positives from that game forward (even though we just missed the result) starting this week, then we will make up the ground between us and the eight in no time.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Is it pick on Ron day?

Hope so :lol: my day off so i'm looking for something to do lol

And hey Thorman is killing in the ESL, i did think he could do something for us, but he was never given the chance.

TBH Moi Moi was still alot different player to what he was now, he was overweight but was able to loose weight and become a force.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
:? wat happened!
:lol:

he lost weight, simply, when he came here he was a dud, he got fit and the rest is history.

Thorman has now been smashing it over in the UK for a number of years.

Crouch is no where to be seen.

Solomona killing it

RJ once again right:cool:

Bazal

Post Whore
To be fair to Ron, Thorman didn't get the chance to show even a fraction of what he had...I reckon he's a really good player with some great skill....

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thorman has also been carving it up in England, Solomona is still a gun and one of the most talented players i've seen. Crouch gone.......and when Fui arrived no one thought he's be fit enough to play firsts, we knew he had potential but at the time lacked work ethic, so really i haven't been that wrong lol

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Gee sounds like Tony Williams :roll:

Very true! I remember years ago under BS i was very critical of him because it seemed he didn't try to address potential players who had fitness problems eg fui and feleti thankfully Fui and feleti worked out alright.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Very true! I remember years ago under BS i was very critical of him because it seemed he didn't try to address potential players who had fitness problems eg fui and feleti thankfully Fui and feleti worked out alright.
Watch Williams come back to haunt us the next 3 yrs, i'm getting sick of former Parra players coming back and owning us.