What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some interesting things from Eels Official Board

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The Worm said:
With Tallis out of contention and now Hindy, I'm beginning to smell something fishy. It's not a good look for international rugby league to be trounced by the Aussies every time. There must be at least 10 top line players out of contention now.

I agree!!.......it does look suspicious but?? i heard Nathan in a few interviews this year excited about the prospects of playing for Australia at the end of the year!!

Tallis im glad made his decision.....i really don't think he's got that edge over opposing forwards anymore & from viewing his game this year im of the opinion that Tallis is on a downhill spiral....old age creeping in & he has realised this!!

I think that what many have been saying is true - the season is just too long and arduous to handle, and players are paying the price for having to go through the shit they do every week.

On top of that don't forget we have Tri-Nations next year followed by World Cup in 05, so there's plenty of time to play big international matches left in the careers of guys like Hindy, who is still a youngin'. Take the surgery, repair for the offseason to be good to start in 04, and hope that you can have an injury free year to cement your place in the first Tri-Nations series in ages.

As for the Stadium, I'm hoping for Asics Stadium. Whenever I think of Asics I think of Parramatta, so it would not be a great change and could fit in nicely with what we already have so it doesn't seem like a sucky situation such as having your home ground called OKI Jubilee or whatever, lol.

Bubsy.......well....... :cry:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Irvine is definatley not one of the coach's pets. he played damn well this year! :x but sorry to disapoint wests fans, he has never mentioned wests... last i heard it was possibly souths...
as i said on the old b'board (and i was only posted after asking the moderator to have the decency to post me in my favourite players thread!!) Bubsy is a big loss for his defence and his off field attitude towards us fans, nothings ever too much trouble. and everyone will know where he signs the same day i go down to Pete Wynn's and get his new teams jersey!
i'll always be an eels fan, but bubsy will always be my number one player!!

country eel

Juniors
I have never had a problem with Irvine I always thought he was a good little player, but now he is leaving everyone is coming out and saying we should keep him when only the last two season almost everyone and this dog on the other crap parraeels board were saying he was crap,don't put him in first grade,they wanted drew & hollingsworth instead,now it's Irvine instead of webster,Who would want to stay at a club with two face fans like some of parra seem to be. :evil: :evil:

MystikEel

Juniors
Even if it is called Asics Stadium, people are always going to call it Parramatta Stadium just out of habit.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It used t be Cumberland Oval for a long time, and we got used to the change.

The Worm

Juniors
I'm not going to whinge and rant about corporate sponsers because its the way of the world now. I'd hope the name chage still included the word parramatta.
PS Jesus, your last post was at 4:17 am - go to bed!